“10/10!”

Warneford Guesthouse
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Wokingham
Warneford Guesthouse
Ranked #4 of 8 Wokingham B&B and Inns
Reviewed August 26, 2013

We stayed in the B&B as a base for visiting friends in the area and we could not have been happier. The room was clean, spacious and bright with a fantastic en suite. While everything about this family-run establishment was fantastic, we particularly enjoyed the comfortable bed and the generous breakfast! 10 out of 10. Highly recommended - we will definitely stay again.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Grant M

Reviewed July 10, 2013

I recently stayed for 2 nights at Warneford House, the location was very convenient although close to the railway station the trains did not disturb me at all.
The room was very clean, the bed comfy I had 2 great nights sleep and the breakfast was delicous. I really recommend them, and if I need to stay in Wokingham again it will be here for sure.

Room Tip: Room on the back was quiet.
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Liz B
Reviewed July 3, 2013

I have been a regular visitor to the Warneford and from testing the other B&Bs, Hotels in the vicinity it's definitely the best when it comes to cleanliness, facilities, hospitality and the breakfast.

It's in a good location close to the train station and the town itself and have recommended my other work colleagues who visit our offices in Wokingham from the US and Europe who share my positive opinions as all now stay here as their preferred accommodation.

My only gripe is when they're booked up as I have to endure a much lesser overnight stay experience!

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed June 23, 2013

We stayed 3 nights for ascot races.2min walk to train station.5min walk into wokingham.Good selection of eating places and pubs.Owners very friendly and accomadating.Room very clean and comfortable and breakfast cannot fault.Stopped in different guest houses in this area for the past 6 years and this is the best ever.Ideal place to stay for legoland just a 25min drive.We will definately be staying here again elaine keith. nottinghamshire

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank keith w
Reviewed May 8, 2013

Just one night visiting family, from first impressions to the overnight stay, and breakfast we could not fault it.
Very clean & modern, comfortable bed, immaculate bathroom, with managing apartments in Tenerife I am quite fussy, especially with cleanliness but no problems there.
Owners very polite and helpful and a great full English breakfast to send us on our way, will definitely use the Warneford again and highly recommend it.
Larry & Alison from Tenerife

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 26, 2013

Just stayed one night, on business, I had this wonderful experience, everything went just perfect, from the kindness and fine maneers of the owner till the proper goodbye and best wishes. Reservation was easy, arrival was great, room absolutely higienic, bathroom in suite inmaculated. Everything just sparkingly clean. Slept after 20 hours trip like a baby, a full English breakfast was waiting, just delicious, fresh brewed cofee, what can I say, all details were taken care of. If needed, I will always come back here, just need no more. Congratulations to the owners, the hard work and the excepcional service are more than notorious. Thank you for having me. Ernesto Zoydo, arrived from México.

Room Tip: I slept on room # 3, great....
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed April 25, 2013

Staying away on business can be dull. You want to stay somewhere that's really pleasant + functional + near your work + near good places to eat in the evening + a really great breakfast + a lovely room + a comfortable bed + landlords who are pleasant & informative but who aren't over-familiar. Warneford hits the spot on all counts and I'll be back.

I've stayed in many B&B's around Wokingham and surrounds, and this one beats most of them.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business