2,198 results
All reviews deluxe room afternoon tea tennis courts pamper package spa break swimming pool lovely grounds spa facilities steam room family room restaurant staff legoland package thorpe park bar area lego land evening meal visiting legoland
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Wow we had an amazing night back at st Anne’s manor for our 1st wedding anniversary they made it so special for us we had one of the suites, a lovely meal, we managed to see the people who helped us on our wedding day. Our thanks to Hayley, Josef, Alexander and Maryianna for making our anniversary so lovely. Xx

Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Srosendo1, General Manager at Hilton St Anne's Manor, Bracknell, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear tracey47Reading - I was delighted to read your lovely comments - I am pleased your wedding anniversary was made special by all the team especially Hayley, Jozsef, Alexander & Mariyanna , please be assured I will share your lovely comments with them.

Thank you for taking the time & trouble to post a review on this website.

I do hope you will return again next year?

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We enjoyed our stay, in particular Anett and Mariyana were very helpful to accommodate 10 of us to include 4 young children at very short notice for our evening meal. Thanks

The adult menu was good, however, I’m afraid the kids meal was rather bland and tasteless.

Date of stay: August 2019
Trip type: Traveled with family

Dear Natalie I - thank you for your review - I was pleased to read that you & your family enjoyed your stay. Please be ensure that I will past your kind comments to Anett & Mariyana, I know they will be delighted they made your visit special

I take on board your comments regarding the kid's meal & I have shared this with our chef to address this matter.

Once again, thank you for your feedback, we do hope you & your family with return sometime in the future.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Brilliant day! Lovely hotel with great facilities. The rooms are spacious. Spa hot stone massage was amazing. However do bring your own robes and slippers if making a day of it with other facilities. They charge £20 just for a robe and an extra £10 for slippers - not worth it!
Lunch was amazing although service slightly slow.

Trip type: Traveled as a couple

Dear RBee1982 - thank you for your review - I can see overall you enjoyed your stay with us, with reference to the robes, unfortunately we to have to charge a deposit as some of our robes walk out the door.

Once again, thank you for your feedback, we do hope you will return again soon.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Went here for a short break with 2 granddaughters so we could have a trip to London. Large comfortable, clean room with plenty of toiletries. Tea and coffee facilities and an iron if needed. Lovely large beds and very clean. Great views over the gardens. Care was taken over our room allocation due to a wedding, this was to ensure we would not be disturbed.
Restaurant was really good and we were well looked after. The children were treated as adults and were given time to discuss their wishes. Good service at all times. Breakfast was self service but there was always someone on hand to assist.
Also a great gym and pool for use during our stay. Lovely grounds to walk around with deer to be seen. A great stay and would return again.

Trip type: Traveled with family

Dear kazwo - thank you for your great review and rating - I have shared your lovely comments with all the team members, they thrive on positive feedback and always seek the ways of making our guests happy.

Once again, thank you for your great feedback, we look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Reviewed September 11, 2019 via mobile

I got married at this venue on 7th September 2019 and it could not have been more perfect from start to finish. The staff took care of everything, and it all went completely as planned without me having to worry which allowed me to relax and enjoy the day. The rooms we were put in (Buckhurst) were fantastic and very spacious allowing a huge amount of space for the make up and hair ladies plus myself and 2 bridesmaids, the grounds are beautiful, the staff are so helpful and extremely professional, and the food was amazing - just perfect! A special mention to Hayley who managed our wedding and was extremely accomodating - especially with my very frequent changes, and also Claudia who is just so lovely and made sure everything was perfect on the day. Thank you all so much - I only wish I could rewind and relive my wedding day again. My guests all loved the hotel and kept mentioning what a lovely place it was and thoroughly enjoyed their stays in the standard rooms. Breakfast in the morning was delicious. Can't wait to return for my anniversary stay with dinner.

Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Srosendo1, General Manager at Hilton St Anne's Manor, Bracknell, responded to this reviewResponded September 12, 2019

Dear jaminebH1309PH - thank you for taking the time and trouble to post a lovely review - It is always a pleasure to read feedback such as yours - St Anne's is a popular location for weddings, however each wedding is very individual & special not only to the couple but also to all the team members involved in the day.

Thank you for your comments regarding Hayley & Claudia, I know they will be delighted to read your comments.

I would like to thank you once again, sending you our best wishes for the future