2,132 results
All reviews deluxe room afternoon tea tennis courts pamper package spa break swimming pool lovely grounds spa facilities steam room family room restaurant staff thorpe park a lovely stay bar area evening meal lego land visiting legoland
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

After booking in at reception and finding our room we were disappointed at were we had been located, never fear though Hilton were as helpful as usual, after a word with reception staff/manager we were then allocated a far better room (282), thank you for your quick and efficient response to our concerns. This is our hotel of choice when going to Royal Ascot and thank you for another fabulous stay.

• Trip type: Traveled with friends
1  Thank johnhp702
Srosendo1, General Manager at Hilton St Anne's Manor, Bracknell, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear johnhp702 - that you for your great feedback - I am sorry that you initial arrival was disappointing however I am pleased that we were able to turn this around quickly.

Thank you for giving us a 5 star rating!

I do hope you will return again next year

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

From outsides gives more fancy impression and have a nice outside area green grass.
The room we had on the ground floor was in a desparate need of repair, with damp spots on the ceiling of the bathroom, dents, wholes and similar. On the bright side it was rather big, big TV screen and decent wifi. Hotel has pool and fitness area which looks ok but did not try them. Breakfast was quite crowded but decent food. Bar with outside good as is the resturant where we had a more then decent dinner. Bright side nicolina at the reception, good information, helpful, tried to change our room but was not possible as it was full. She gave her best that i appreciate.

Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank zdaati

Dear zdaati - thank you for your feedback - I have noted from your comments regarding the standard of accommodation, I am pleased to inform you that we are in process of implementing a planned programme of refurbishment, the bedrooms on the ground floor with be our priority.

I will share your kind comments with Nikolina, she is a very valued member of our team & I know she will be delighted that she made a difference to your stay.

Once again, thank you for your feedback, I do hope despite your disappointment on this occasion you will return again sometime in the future.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Very disappointed if I’m honest ... walking into the hotel we were wowed it looked beautiful we booked online for 3 adults 1 child the room stated it was 2 queen beds which was perfect for us we walked up to reception to see the lady counting .. we were not acknowledged for around 5 minutes which I can understand she was counting but she could of just looked up and smiled but nothing ... eventually I gave her my name she looked for the booking found us offered us breakfast so we opted to have it so paid for that ... now I am injured with my knee and asked how far a way the room was she said it wasn’t far so instead of me walking back and forth my sister and her partner went to the room to find a queen bed and a pull out bed ..... this is where I got so annoyed knowing we where 3 adults I made sure our booking was correct it was really annoying as I wouldn’t be able to sleep on this pull out bed because of my knee and that was not what we booked ... so I spoke with reception where she insisted I only booked 2 adults and a child so I go my email up and showed her I was not lying when I said 3 adults and 1 child .... so she told me the hotel was full the only thing she could do was give me a single bed to add into the room .. I kind of had no choice but to be happy as she said there were no other options ... my sister was waiting at the room when housekeeping arrived with another pull out bed ... at this point we been hanging around for over and hour trying to sort this out ... so I spoke with reception again and said this isn’t good enough this isn’t what we paid for .. eventually she swapped us to another room where there were two double beds which was better but still not what we paid for ... walking towards the room my self I noticed the hotel needed decorating badly and also we walked through a conservatory which was disgusting cobwebs all up the walls the roof was almost green obviously hadn’t been cleaned in a long time ... it smelt really damp I was dreading my room ... the beds were ok the room was ok the bath room u could tell it was tired needed work done to it the sink has huge patches of pealed paint I’m assuming and it just looked tired ... I booked this as a surprise and was truest disappointed the only thing that made up for it a little was the brekkie

Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank Lorrie0135

Dear Lorrie0135 - I was extremely concerned to read your feedback - what should have been an enjoyable stay for your family was marred by the issue you experience on arrival, please accept my apologies for this.

It would appear there was a lack of correct information passed between departments - I have shared your comments with these department to ensure this does not occur again in the future.

Once again, please accept my apologies for your disappointment on this occasion

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We loved our wedding day, the staff at the hotel went above and beyond to make our day special. From start to finish Hayley and the team were very helpful and no request was too much. The communication was quick and all followed up immediately. The day went perfect and the food was better then we remembered in the food tasting! If we could have our wedding day again we wouldn’t change one thing! Thank you to everyone at St Anne’s Manor that helped us enjoy our day

Room tip: The garden rooms have a lovely view
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank keeleerichardson
Srosendo1, General Manager at Hilton St Anne's Manor, Bracknell, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear keeleerichardson - thank you for giving us a great review & rating! I was delighted to read your feedback - a wedding day is a very special day & I am pleased Hayley & the team managed to create this for you both.

St Anne's is a very popular location for weddings, the team here look forward to each one.

Once again, thank you for your feedback & I would like to offer my very best wishes for the future.
We do hope you will return again sometime in the future.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

So im writing this review while I'm sat here at the restaurant. The reason being I'm so aggrieved by the fact my wife brought me here for a nice day out which ended in me getting stressed and having to chase up my food which turned up after almost an hour of waiting!

Don't get me wrong, the staff were great and apologetic and the food was hot and great once it eventually arrived. Its just a shame the lateness tainted my mood which in turn spoiled the treat from my wife.

Yours sadly.

Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank Krellon

Dear Krellon - thank you for your feedback. I was sorry to hear of the shortfall in service you experienced. Reading your comments it is clear we failed to deliver the high standard of service we have become known for & for this I would like to extend by sincere apologies to you both.

I was pleased to learn that you enjoyed the meal & found the staff to be helpful

Once again, please accept my apologies - I can assure you this will be addressed as a matter of urgency