“very friendly, difficult to fault”

Hilton St Anne's Manor, Bracknell
Ranked #4 of 12 Hotels in Wokingham
LONDON
“very friendly, difficult to fault”
Reviewed March 10, 2014

stayed on a pamper package

could not have been nicer staff

lovely deluxe room

nice pool and gym ( free for guests)

food tasty and well served - drinks well priced

all in all a joy

very cosy communal areas

will come again

• Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple
SergeRosendo, General Manager at Hilton St Anne's Manor, Bracknell, responded to this review, March 12, 2014
Thank you for your review, although you may only have written 8 lines, each one I was delighted to read!! Thank you

I hope you return again soon.

Hotel Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (255)
  • Greek first
  • Polish first
  • Slovak first
Bracknell, United Kingdom
Reviewed March 10, 2014

I stayed here for a couple of days during my business visit to UK. Few things I would like to mention and thank the staff:
1 - I arrived at the hotel at about 1:40 pm and the check-in was at 3pm. The staff at reception were very helpful (Miss Beverly) and made the room available for check-in by about 2pm instead of 3pm.
2 - Being a pure vegetarian, i had good options at the bar menu for dinner. Mr. Mohammed was very helpful in helping me decide my dinner and also provided me with a very delicious hot meal. He, along with other staff provided great service and made my stay comfortable.
Mr. Mohammed made me a perfect morning coffee which I needed to kick-start the day :)
3 - The staff here are extremely friendly and make you feel comfortable.

The only downside (in my opinion) :
1 - I would've liked if the local calls were free. I am a Hilton GOLD member; and as an international travel, I came into this room directly from Airport. Having no cell phone connectivity and needing to make a few phone calls, I wish local calls were free.

Room Tip: Choose a room which is not close to stairs, elevator or Staff storage/private area. The noise from t...
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
Thank you for taking the time and trouble to post a review on this website. I was delighted to read your positive comments and I know both Beverley & Mohammed will be really pleased that they made a difference to your stay! Thank you.

I do hope we have the opportunity of welcoming you back again sometime in the future.

Woodchester, United Kingdom
Reviewed March 10, 2014

I spent a night in the hotel at the weekend with my sister and couple of friends, the staff without exception were kind helpful and polite. the surroundings are lovely and happily we had the chance to sit in the garden and enjoy some sunshine. the spa facilites are really good and we enjpoyed hot stones massages which are a must. dinner was also very tasty and beautifully presented we shall be back many thanks

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with friends
SergeRosendo, General Manager at Hilton St Anne's Manor, Bracknell, responded to this review, March 11, 2014
Delighted to read your review on this website, thank you!

I am pleased that you came away from St Anne's Manor with the word excellent to sum up your visit!

I do hope we have the opportunity to welcoming you back again sometime in the future.

london
Reviewed March 9, 2014

We booked the afternoon tea and overnight spa package including dinner Spa treatment....for 89 pounds each...so were not expecting too much but actually there were several plus points.....
1. Able to check in at 1.30 instead of 3 pm
2 fab afternoon tea, more than you can possibly eat, though we tried hard! Cakes, scones , sarnies, tarts, clotted cream all stacked up high......really nice ,served in the conservatory by friendly staff
3 nice rooms with comfy beds and big bathrooms.
4 dinner was ok but portions small for the main courses but served by enthusiastic waiters.
5 breakfast very nice,good choices including things like pretzels and baked eggs with feta and olives....unusual.again,staff were very polite and helpful and dining room is lovely.

Gripes for us: -
1 charged 12 pound each for a glass of rioja at dinner when a whole bottle was 29 pounds, would have liked the waiter to have told us .
2 grouting in bathroom needs redoing, and overall refurbishment.
3 not enough pointers by pool, steam room and sauna too small, and kids in the pool and in the Jacuzzi.
4 spa encouraged us to pay 10 extra to have hot stones used in our massages....but therapists didn't know how to use and there was not enough padding on the massage tables resulting in my friend grazing her forehead...not good at all.

Room Tip: 119 is a refurbished room but smells of damp and tobacco, 128 is a disabled access room
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled with friends
Thank you for taking the time and trouble to post such a detailed review, I know this will prove helpful to any potential new guests. I will look into to the comments regarding our Spa, thank you for bringing to our attention.

I am pleased you enjoyed your stay with us and I do hope we have the opportunity of welcoming you back again soon.

Launceston, United Kingdom
Reviewed March 9, 2014

Hilton St Annes Manor is conveniently located for Bracknell business users - quiet location with great staff The bar area and food offered is also good for both business and leisure visitors...... good car parking and access for those in wheelchairs to all the public areas

• Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

cambridgeshire
Reviewed March 8, 2014

We stayed thursday friday night. Beautiful location lovely grounds. We were on a spa break and looked after extremely well. The staff were the most polite I have ever met on my travells and could not do enough to be helpfull. The inclusive evening meal was excellent with a generous portion and a chocolate sweet to die for. We would recomend this hotel for a special break lovely pool and treatment area. We stayed in a delux room which was very nice and comfortable with all the amenities except a full mini bar , but thats probably a good thing.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple
I was delighted to read your comments on your relaxing break at Hilton St Anne's Manor hotel! This is exactly how we want all our guests to feel whilst staying with us.

I do hope we have the opportunity of welcoming you back again soon.

Thank you for choosing to stay at St Anne's Manor.

London, United Kingdom
Reviewed March 8, 2014

Nice hotel, easy to find but the room was cold and the heating/air conditioning system was not user friendly. It was also very noisy. The TV entertainment was surprisingly disappointing as there was no ITV and only BBC HD was available. Other than that, the staff were friendly and the facilities goodd

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Thank you for our reveiw on this website, I was sorry to read you experienced problems with TV channels in your room, we do offer all freeview channels in all our bedrooms.

I am glad you enjoyed our facilities, I know the staff will have be happy to assist you throughout your stay.

Hotel Manager
Also consider these accommodations in or near Wokingham
Hilton Bracknell
Cantley House Hotel
#7 of 12 in Wokingham
Stirrups Country House Hotel
Macdonald Berystede Hotel & Spa

Been to Hilton St Anne's Manor, Bracknell? Share your experiences!