“Really nice!”

Prezzo - Wokingham Broad Street
Ranked #104 of 139 Restaurants in Wokingham
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Large groups, Families with children, Kids
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
“Really nice!”
Reviewed September 23, 2012 via mobile

I had the Chicken Ravioli which was divine! I loved it. Much nicer atmosphere than the Prezzo in The Plaza, Wokingham. Go here for a divine Chicken Ravioli!

Finchampstead, Berks
“Lovely food & a place to eat in the sun”
Reviewed September 10, 2012

My wife and I love taking our children to Prezzo. They provide a brilliant children's menu and fixed price deal which helps with watching the penny's.
The restaurant has tables outside the front, which are perfect in the sunshine. It is our favorite "Wokingham" restaurant for spending a couple of hours in the sunshine, people watching and chatting. We always find the staff to be helpful and attentive, with the food generally being above average for a large chain.
We like the "voucher codes" that are always available and that you get a code rather than having to print off a voucher which is always a pain to carry around.
The restaurant inside has three rooms with tables, which makes it great for parties and groups as you can have you own section.

• Visited September 2012
Bracknell, United Kingdom
“Not A Great Experience”
Reviewed September 1, 2012

I ate here recently with a friend and my young daughter. I usually eat at Pizza Express, but my friend suggested we try somewhere different. I wish we hadn't. I had a bad feeling about the place as I walked in, but gave them the benefit of the doubt. The waiters were very surly and not at all welcoming. There weren't any other young children present, which worried me a little. The waiters gave my daughter some pens and paper, but it was all done very seriously and they didn't seem to want to communicate with her at all. The food was OK, but nothing special. I'll stick to Pizza Express from now on.

• Visited August 2012
“Mixed bag!”
Reviewed August 30, 2012

We like the menu and can always find plenty to choose from. Lunchtime service is very good but on evening visits we have had to fight to get the waiter's attention.

• Visited July 2012
Wokingham, United Kingdom
“Third visit - fed up with sourly waiters”
Reviewed August 25, 2012

Food ok, bit pricey, staff, not happy, not attentive, poor service, except for the guy that seats you. Not on my list to return to. Possibly not enough staff for the amount of diners. Doesn't get my vote anymore.

• Visited August 2012