“Warm Welcome and Excellent Food”
Review of The Tamarind Tree

The Tamarind Tree
Ranked #11 of 150 Restaurants in Wokingham
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed April 25, 2014

My wife and I chose to visit The Tamarind Tree for our Wedding Anniversary. We had not been for some time. As always, we were greeted warmly and made to feel comfortable. The menu was very varied and there was a great atmosphere in the restaurant. The traditional popadums were fresh and crisp and the pickle tray is the best I have had in any restaurant. Mains were excellent and accompanied by a good bottle of wine, it was the perfect way to spend an evening.

Reviewed April 9, 2014 via mobile

Passing though Wokingham peach st.noticed this restaurant, popped in wow so besy they were neally full but good think is they managed to give us a table, first impression is the chutney tray, I haven't seen this kind of tray any ware else.and the menu it so different can't choose which one to order.the drinks were nice and cold, The food was on time, the waiter didn't need to ask how was the meal coz of looking at our plate and the dishes. As they were really besy still the waiter was really friendly and the price was very good.100 out of 100
Well done 3T's. Please One small message to the boss or manager,
"ILL BE BACK"

Reviewed April 7, 2014 via mobile

As is often the case, staying overnight I don't know where to go locally.

I wanted a good quality Indian meal but wanted a range flavours and spices without blowing my head off.

I read the Tamarind Tree review. Excellent ratings were totally justified.

Great choice, great quality of food and great service.

Reviewed March 30, 2014

This was a spur of the moment decision and was excellent The service was fast and the staff were happy to discuss and explain the menu. Very nice surroundings.

Reviewed March 11, 2014

The food here is always excellent, together with the warm welcome. It has a loyal clientèle and is busy, so its always advisable to book.