“The other buffets have serious competition now!”
Review of Buffet City Restaurant - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Buffet City Restaurant
Cuisines: Chinese
Description: Been open about 6 months, no website as yet. Reviewd on this website but when I sent a negative review, they pointed out they only carry positive reviews !!http://www.sugarvine.com/lancashire/search/restaurant_search.asp?restaurant=108867#reviews
Liverpool
“The other buffets have serious competition now!”
Reviewed November 9, 2012

We have been to the other buffet restaurants in St Helens and decided to go here to check it out.
I would agree with the other review in that the choice is not as comprehensive as the others but the food is what counts as far as I am concerned. There is plenty of choice though.

The food was hot, tasty and constantly replenished. The staff were pleasant and the drinks were not rip off prices ( As most of the others are ).

It is not posh here and the decor is quite basic but if you want good quality food and that is the main reason for your visit, this place knocks spots off the other more expensive buffets in St Helens.

We will certainly return as this place offers excellent value for money and good food.

The staff are really pleasant and helpful too.

• Visited November 2012
1 Thank Cags1970

“Good food, friendly helpful staff, what more could you ask for?”
Reviewed November 6, 2012 via mobile

Having tried other Chinese buffets in St Helenas, we thought we would give this one a try. I have to say I wasn't disappointed, the food was better than the usual buffet bar, there wasn't as much choice as the larger restaurants, but I would say it was more tasty. In this case less was definitely more!

The staff were more than helpful, nothing was too much bother, they were friendly and attentive, without making you feel like your being watched like you get in some restaurants.

It was very quiet when I was there, only a few people in. This wasn't a bad thing but it had an impact on the atmosphere.

I would definitely go again, it was really good value and as I said before the quality of the food was a step above the usual and this is despite being better value than other restaurants in the town.

Overall very good!