“This must be the Franky &Bennys in UK”
Review of Frankie & Benny's

Frankie & Benny's
Ranked #175 of 251 Restaurants in St Helens
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed June 10, 2014

Well what a delight, we have used Frankie and Bennys lots as it is my sons favourite, but the St Helens one is way way above the rest. The service was second to none (Paul was our server). Friendly, helpful knowledgeable. Nothing was too much trouble. The standard of food was far higher too. We only usually use these with the kids but will make an exception for St Helens Branch.

If you haven't enjoyed F&B elsewhere give this branch a try. All are not the same.

The chain could do with sending its staff from Stafford & Lichfield her to learn how its done

Excellent!

Reviewed June 7, 2014

Visited here with my husband and daughter this evening. The food we had was honestly the worst meal I have ever had in any restaurant. I ordered salmon fishcakes and chips and a side portion of onion rings. The meal arrived and instantly looked revolting. The chips were stone cold, the fishcakes had been deep fried in fat that must have been used a million times before and they were oozing with grease. There was a watercress garnish which was lashed over fishcakes and looked well past it's sell by date.The onion rings, again cooked in the same fat were sloppy grease bound and completely Inedible. The waitress was very nice and very apologetic and mentioned that there had been a similar problem with the fishcakes before. They didn't charge for the fishcakes or onion rings however I would never return and certainly not recommend. BE WARNED!!!

2  Thank Tinkerbel2013
Reviewed May 31, 2014 via mobile

Seated quickly and I know how fast they like you to order your drinks, before you've had chance to look at the menu. Ordered drinks, tried to order food, didn't have any chicken strips, so had to order pizza which my daughter didn't touch, had to order a side of chips which cost £4 extra. Orders dessert, they didn't have enough, had to change the order. Got the bill and was charged for a large Coke instead of unlimited refills which cost 95p less. So I was charged more for drinking less?! Wrote to complain on their website, they sent me a letter telling me they appreciate the feedback, no refund for the over charge (I know it's not much but it's not the point!) and that they're sure on my next visit my confidence in their operation will be restored. As I plan on never going again, my confidence will stay exactly where it is! Disappointed.

Reviewed May 11, 2014

Excellent service and attention paid to our toddler making our experience much more enjoyable. Best service I've experienced in St. Helens. Thanks

Reviewed May 2, 2014

Fish and chips. The cheapest possible frozen chips, served in a very small portion. I had "extra fish" in place of the salad - if that was the case then I wouldn't like to see what the normal size would have been. Very oily batter. Not good for the money. Staff friendly enough.