“Best food ever.”

Cuisines: Greek
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed July 29, 2013

If you like Greek food it is a must that you try here.We have never had a bad meal and Ella the waitress(and possibly manager)greets everyone with a smile and friendly greeting.

4  Thank chrisnged

Reviewed July 26, 2013

I didn't even know that it existed! Had a birthday meal here for a friend (there was 10 of us). Great food, great staff (very friendly) and it definitely geared up to a great night. Would definitely go back for more.

2  Thank PJD_92
Reviewed July 25, 2013

On the 20th July my partner and me celebrated our Cival Partnership here with 24 Guests of ours, So pleased and happy,the Limassol did us proud ,service and food was brilliant , I defiantly recommend it .

1  Thank newtondave1
Reviewed July 21, 2013

Nice atmosphere, friendly staff, extensive menu including all the Greek classics and wine list including Keo beer and wine, all favourites of anybody who has holidayed in Cyprus. We had a really nice time.

1  Thank John B
Reviewed July 16, 2013

We had a good selection with 5 starters and a main course. All of the dishes were really good with decent helpings. Not my first time in this restaurant and it won't be my last. Well worth a visit.

1  Thank Garry C