“It's now called F-East”
Review of Sitar - CLOSED

Sitar
Cuisines: Indian
Reviewed September 30, 2012

Don't go there the take away food is awful,also it has got very expensive with a lot smaller portions than you used to get with the Sitar.

Reviewed August 6, 2012

I tend to go the sitar with 3 other ladies and never had a bad meal, nice food and also rather filling as we always share a starter and main between two of us. service could be a little better but never stopped us wanting to go there.

Reviewed July 12, 2012

Bring your own bottle Indian Restaurant, great food, friendly staff.. What's not to like?

Regulars, but not regular enough tbh.. I'd go once a week and at 9.5 for 5 courses I really should.

We even booked a table for 38 for my daughters 18th birthday. It went without a hitch. The staff helped us scatter confetti, put up banners, balloons and photo's all around the place and even presented her with a bouquet of flowers at the end of the evening.

Reviewed June 23, 2012

Food is good quality. Good priced and good deals.Tho the restaurant is a bit open to people walking past as near the bus station. Sat near the window people seem to look in at you.

Reviewed April 29, 2012

Went for a friends Birthday, waited over half an hour for our order to be taken then when the food came it wasnt as nice as in recent visits in the months before! I ordered the same dish & it was completley different in taste & looks, also my 3 friends had buna & it was bright red/orange?! It was on the average side & put me off going again, well at least for a while!!