“I let the young ones dooo it now!”

Haydock Park Racecourse
Ranked #3 of 25 things to do in St Helens
More attraction details
Owner description: Serious Sport ... Serious Fun ... Whether you are looking for an exciting racing atmosphere that cannot be matched or a unique leading conference centre in the heart of the North West of England, Haydock Park is the perfect choice for you. With 32 racedays a year along with a range of first-class facilities all set in 127 acres of beautiful parkland, you could not ask for a better location for your event. From your very first enquiry, our dedicated team will be there to help you co-ordinate your event and ensure that it runs successfully and smoothly. Why not view our special offers?
North of England
29 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 58 helpful votes
“I let the young ones dooo it now!”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 9, 2013

No, it depends who you go with. I would say don't wait for Ladies day. Ladies. This feels like a safe and fantastic place to be anytime in a group. Go with your ladies and male friends as an optional all day refined all day pre drinking session. I have visited recently with an ole one on one and much prefer group visits...As my last recent visit was a little too serious.

Haydock, United Kingdom
31 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 143 helpful votes
“Excellent Day Out”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 7, 2013

I visited the racecourse with my family as a treat I must say it was an excellent day although I normally do not gamble I chipped into the pot for the races it was really good and will heading back again very soon, would recommend to all.

Wirral, Cheshire
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 49 helpful votes
“So so racecourse.”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 21, 2013

As far as racecourses go, this one was no more expensive to eat or drink in. Compared to other courses the horses where quite far away as they passed. Not a great venue. Will stick with Chester in future.

wales
14 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 78 helpful votes
“Far to expensive compared to other racecourses.”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 10, 2013

York,Chester,Bangor on dee & aintree are far more enjoyable without the feeling your being ripped off. The addmission is far to high, the food & drink is to expensive & they dont even let you take your own refreshments in to the newton enclosure (cheap family end) unlike the other venues mentioned.The addmission seems to go up every time i go , when i commented on this at the turnstiles the cashiers just smiled & shrugged there shoulders.. Use the other venues instead for a great day out at a reasonable price.

2 Thank gaz7753
Haydock Park R, Public Relations Manager at Haydock Park Racecourse, responded to this review, June 28, 2013
We are sorry to hear that you did not fully enjoy your visit and we appreciate the comments and suggestions for improvements you have made. We evaluate all comments we receive and use them to look at ways in which we can further improve our customer service, facilities, catering and overall experience and we hope that you will see the results of these on future visits. Thank you again for taking the time to review our racecourse.
Uttoxeter, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 16 helpful votes
“A winning day at Haydock”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 8, 2013

Second time we've visited this course, facilities are great. My only dissapointment as with many racecourses is the lack of indoor seating.

1 Thank Amarizzle