“To eat in or to Take Away that is the question?”
Review of Bangkok Cuisine - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Bangkok Cuisine
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Description: SpecialtiesLunch Time Menu Available Monday - FridayEarly Bird Menu Available from 5.30pm - 7pm all week & Saturday 2pm- 7pmHistoryEstablished in 2013Thai Jaa serves good quality Thai cuisine in a relaxed informal atmosphere. The chefs here use only high quality ingredients including meat from local top class butchers, locally purchased fresh vegetables and specialist ingredients from Thailand. This business is ran to a very high standard of service.
Reviewed March 25, 2013

Rebranded as Bangkok Cuisine, I decided to try it out to see if the quality of the meals where still just as good as before. After much debating (with myself) I went for a take-away due to it being quite early in the eveing and having lots to do. I order myself a Chicken Pad Thai and my dad a Beef & Mushrooms with fried rice (he isn't very adventurous). I also order a portion of spring rolls. The waiting time was a little longer than a purpose built take-away, around 30mins, but I didn't mind as the result was worth waiting for. The portion sizes were just right, normally when I get takeaways I always end up leaving half of it and throwing it away. With these I ate it all, it filled me up and didn't over face me which was a nice change. They also trew in some sweet chilli sauce and prawn crackers.
The price £15 I thought was very reasonable seeing as it is primarily a restaurant and normally take-aways in restaurants are quite pricey.
I will definiatley be using Bangkok Cuisine again in the near future. Next time I may sit in as the restuarant area is beautifully decorated and the staff were extremely friendly. If I was to do take out again, I would pre-order on just-eat.co.uk so I can just pick it up.

2  Thank poppadoms01235

Reviewed February 20, 2013

Have been going for a few years now and went for a meal here last week. Everything was fantastic. The thing that sets it apart from other establishments is that all the food is freshly cooked.It is back to the old staff now and ONLY serve Thai food, the way it used to be. If you are an old customer who hasn't been for a while I urge you to go back, our meals were all delicious!
It is the best Thai restaurant in the area!!!!!

Reviewed October 3, 2012

Seems to be a lot of mixed reviews on here but I went to this restaurant (now called Bangkok Cuisine I think) last night with my husband and we had a lovely meal. I had Thai Green Curry and my husband had Pad Thai. We also had a mixed starter which had quite a Chinese feel to it but was obviously all freshly cooked. There were some Chinese dishes on the menu but what we had was lovely Thai food.

Reviewed September 29, 2012

It's a pity used to be a great Thai , but we have seen it changed to a fast takeaway, so sorry it was great many years ago, but please take away that nasty Chinese and bring back Thai food wat you do best,

Reviewed September 21, 2012

I too have had various experiences - especially recently in last 5 months when it seemed to change from authentic Thai to Chinese with a pot luck menu and British staff.
Been twice in three weeks - the lovely Thai staff are back and yes - still a long wait but the food is freshly cooked to order and the atmosphere in a small terraced old house is worth it! There is also a reasonable early 3 course dinner menu Mon /Thurs before 7 p.m which is delectable though smaller servings are given (which I prefer). Try it but do not expect fast cheap food.