“Lunches”

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed December 11, 2012

Have been going regularly to Grafton for their Sunday lunches and have never had any disappointments. It is such a relaxing place, complete with log fire and fantastic food. Would recommend for everyone including families.

Reviewed December 2, 2012

found the food to be very bland, probably wouldn't recommend to go back. the manor itself is very grand and nice, but doesn't make up for the poor inedible food.

Reviewed August 27, 2012

Not the restaurant it used to be. The food was mediocre as was the service. There was no sign of an Indian influence in the menu, so I wonder if there is a new chef and possibly a new owner.

Reviewed June 16, 2012

We ate off the special June menu. Very reasonably priced for the quality of the food. Service was superb. Couldn't fault in any way.

Reviewed January 27, 2012

Last night I tried to book a table for next week, for the Indian Food Festival. I dialled the number on the flyer and the phone rang for ages without being picked up. I thought they could be busy and phoned back after a few minutes, this time someone on the other end of the line disconnected my call. Given that this is a hotel and the number went to the reception desk, I am appalled! After discussing the matter with the other members of our party, it was unanimously agreed to give our money to a restaurant that values our custom!

2  Thank WorcsReluctant_flyer