“Wonderful afternoon in the tepee”
Review of The Queens Head

The Queens Head
Ranked #17 of 139 Restaurants in Bromsgrove
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: The Queens Head pub and restaurant is located in a tranquil setting overlooking the water of one of Worcestershires most beautiful canals.As the sun sparkles on the water, kick back and relax with a glass of your favourite tipple and treat yourself to some gourmet fare.Recently renovated the way only lovelypubs can, the Queens Head is a vibrant and welcoming space combining classic features such as Victorian floor tiles with beaten copper and the natural textures of wood and stone.Great Food and DrinkThe Queens Head at Stoke Pound, near Bromsgrove, offers a great menu including wood fired pizzas, barbeques and also live music.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Hired the tepee out from 12-5pm for a joint family birthday celebration; 30th and 70th. Food was good and the staff were very helpful especially Emily who looked after us for the afternoon. A wonderful time was had by all, so much in fact that we are looking to hire it again in December to all get together for Christmas.

1  Thank KirstyJ1234
Write a reviewReviews (1,502)

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We picked a gloriously hot day to try out this canal side pub. They have a lovely, huge patio with lots of comfortable sitting which is dog friendly.
During the week you get 2-4-1 on their wood fired pizzas so we took advantage of this. I choose garlic mushroom with blue cheese. I was absolutely delicious. One of the tastiest pizzas I have ever eaten.
I can highly recommend both the pub and the pizza. It has a very relaxed atmosphere and very helpful staff.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Literally just passing whilst returning from an adventure day with Pump it up Water zorbing .....& what a lovely country pub this is.
The service, cleanliness and atmosphere all 10/10.
We visited for lunch and were lucky enough to eat outside as the weather was very good, we were taken back by the lovely location and outstanding service of the staff. (Bar and waitresses)
We eat out a lot and visit lots of country pubs, this was up there with the nicest we have had the pleasure to visit
The food is very good and very reasonable, and a very nice set up in the garden, the tepee at the end of the garden with its fire pit and circular dining options looked a bit special and could imagine very private and would create a great ambience at night for a private party
It was just a lovely place to visit and 100 % would recommend this place
I wish we could have stayed longer

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Went for a relaxing Sunday lunch with 3 children and a puppy. The garden was busy but comfortable the table had a parasol. The view of the canal and boat is fantastic whilst safe.
The place is so family friendly with staff bringing colours and paper for children to use. Provided our dog with water bowl and many of the staff members came to pet her and chat. We all felt welcome, and had an exceptional roast. Even when my youngest couldn’t finish his kids meal they provided a bag to take home the left overs. Would highly recommend & save room for deserts also delicious.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Met my friend for lunch. I haven't been here before. My sat nav took me down a maze of narrow lanes which was fun!
Big car park on the lower level
It's very popular so I'd book in advance.
Lovely outdoor area by the canal.
Food and price excellent. Service great.
The only thing I'd say is the main restaurant is extremely noisy. Hard to hear your friends if you were on a large table I'd say.