“Excellent value for money”
Review of Greyhound - CLOSED

Greyhound
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed April 29, 2013

Surprised at how busy it was for a Monday evening, glad we made a reservation. Great menu selection and generous portions for the price. Menu choice from £2, £4, £6 or £8. Service was fast. The 6 of us all enjoyed the food and think we wil be visiting again soon!

Reviewed April 27, 2013

Visited the Greyhound twice now and both times found it welcoming,enjoyable and value for money. the staff are polite and curtious and the food is excellent, worth a visit.

Reviewed April 25, 2013

I was made to feel very welcome when I visited this pub, all my needs were catered for and I love the friendly atmosphere.

Reviewed April 25, 2013

I have visited this pub regularly and find the food and service excellent and it offers great value for money, the staff go out of their way to help and this is my friends and families pub of choice, best value venue in the UK!

Reviewed April 24, 2013

Best value food ever - I have visited the Greyhound a number of times since it opened as a 2468 and have recommended it to lots of people. Good service and good food with plenty of choice. I shall continue to visit - hardly worth cooking myself when you can have meals at this price.