“Excellent food every time”

Chennai Lounge Restaurant
Ranked #71 of 115 Restaurants in Bromsgrove
Cuisines: Indian, Balti, Asian, Eastern European
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Delivery, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Worcestershire
“Excellent food every time”
Reviewed October 19, 2012

Be it a takeaway or dine in, the Chennai never fails us. We always recommend to friends and we take visitors there. Perfect for any occasion, I have had business dinners there and parties. Friendly staff, great food

• Visited August 2012

“Thanks Chennai”
Reviewed October 14, 2012

I was very pleased to read your follow up comments and great to see business back to usual. I felt it was most important to do the same. This is and has always been my favourite Indian resturarant must stress to anyone that has not eaten at the Chennai to try it out, in my opinion the best Indian food I have eaten, my family and I still eat there most weeks, always great food service and value. Its refreshing to deal with a company that listens to its customers. Many thanks see you soon.

• Visited October 2012
United Kingdom
“Bromsgrove's Favourite Curry”
Reviewed October 7, 2012

Had a lovely evening with friends at the Chennai this weekend, the food was superb, staff were friendly and couldn't do enough for us ......... Well done Chennai, you've got it right.
Can't wait to go back and try another Mr Naga dish. Excellent value for money.

• Visited October 2012
Abdul B, Manager at Chennai Lounge Restaurant, responded to this review, October 12, 2012
Hi guys its wonderful to see you back again and really glad you enjoyed the evening with us.
Don't think theres a business that doesnt make mistakes and importantly how you rectify your mistake is quite a challenge to any business. But the simple answer is frankly "you listen to your customers"! And we have.
At your next visit you will see that the Lillies have been removed and replaced by modern chandeliers. Between you and me they were replaced just for you. So your to blame!
worcestershire
“Excellent food”
Reviewed October 5, 2012

My sister and I tried Chennai for the first time last Saturday after receiving a menu through the letter box.
We were passing so phoned our take out order through and were told it would be half an hour.
It actually took a whole hour. I waited inside and was frequently apologised to. Didn't concern me as I was in no hurry.
The restaurant was exceptionally busy and gave me time to observe. It seemed to me the staff were doing their utmost to keep up with the demand. I would say though, due to a combination of waiting diners/delivery drivers/take out customers coming and going and the constant phone ringing, if I were eating in I would not be happy with a table around the entrance area - it was manic, coupled with the fact that there doesn't seem to be an adequate waiting area.
When we finally ate the food we were blown away and the wait was well worth while.
Will be visiting again soon and note to self 'if planning to eat in, go on a quieter week night' lol

• Visited September 2012
Birmingham, United Kingdom
“favourite indian cuisine”
Reviewed October 3, 2012

wow.
food is fantastic and the service is beyond attentive.
cleanliness is a biggie for me and the place is immaculate from the outside the the toilet floor!!
I visit the Chennai at least once every two weeks.

Visited September 2012