Bromsgrove Hotel & Spa
$63
$59
PremierInn.com
Premier Inn Bromsgrove Central Hotel(Bromsgrove)(Great Value!)
Travelodge Bromsgrove(Bromsgrove)(Great Value!)
$46
Travelodge
Travelodge Bromsgrove Marlbrook(Bromsgrove)(Great Value!)
$43
Travelodge
Hillscourt(Rednal)
$53
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $59/night.

1,387 results
All reviewstwo double bedscadbury worldrestaurant staffroom was largetoby carveryfamily roomleisure facilitiessauna and steam roomevening mealstayed here for one nightbirminghammotorwaymidlands
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

When a hotel that was a Hilton needs to charge its guests to park (it's not town centre so that isnt an issue) and when they actually charge you 13p a minute to phone them I would avoid staying here if you can.

The rooms are tired and poorly reneovated and it simply isnt what it needs to be.

I usually book the Travelodge down the road and will be going back there next time. Its better than tis place!

Room Tip: find a room in another hotel!
  • Stayed: May 2018, traveled on business
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Avoid this hotel like the plague. Their parking system is faulty and can fine you £100 for the privilege of parking there even if you sign in correctly etc.
Hotel management shockingly rude and unhelpful - will be cancelling my gym membership. Only gave it 1 star as you can’t give zero!!!!

Stayed: May 2018, traveled with family
1  Thank Lauren S
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Having attended the funeral of a friend at the beginning of April, This hotel had been chosen by her husband to host the wake. On arrival we found that the hotel is sited in a massive car park, plenty of signs around the site informed us that the car park is operated by PSMART PARKING.

On entering the hotel we were told at the reception desk that we would need to register our vehicle registration at the terminal screen on the desk. As my husband is not very comfortable with using IT, the gentleman on duty at the desk, seeing that my husband was struggling to use the screen offered to input the details, which he kindly did for us. We were then assured that the vehicle was registered and proceeded to direct us to the wake.

We have now received a parking charge notice saying that the vehicle was not validated and therefore not made exempt to parking charges.

So why did that member of staff tell us that it was all done, when evidently it wasn’t. I know what I witnessed that day and I believed that member of staff when he said all done sir.

Having contacted the hotel and told by a female member of staff that it was nothing to do with the hotel and to contact the company issuing the PCN notice. And to told a member of staff wouldn’t input details

So apart from implying that my husband was lying the hotel wasn’t interested

What a way to remember a friends passing

£60 penalty

Stayed: April 2018, traveled with family
1  Thank Afloat2018
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

After reading all the reviews we were very apprehensive about staying at the hotel.
Well what a shock we had.
The hotel is absolutely brilliant. Clean room super comfortable huge bed. Public areas are clean and tidy. Breakfast was good plenty of choice.
As yet we have had no issues with the car park.
I have no problem with recommending this hotel and really can not understanding the negative reviews.
All the staff were friendly and polite.
Do not pay to much attention to the bad reviews honestly this hotel is not to bad at all.

Stayed: May 2018, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Sian R
Reviewed May 14, 2018 via mobile

If yiu are expecting a 4 star hotel then you will be disappointed but if you are expecting a budget hotel then you may be pleasantly surprised. The car park however isn't run by the hotel and seems designed to catch people out which is a shame as the hotel isn't bad. We stayed half board and the buffet breakfast is quite basic but acceptable but not 4 star. The food for dinner was a little better with a choice of 4 different main meals which I enjoyed. Buffet selection is quite poor and there needs to be pouring cream added to the desert section as some of the options were quite dry. Altogether better than I was expecting considering it's a britannia hotel and we didn't know until the last minute we were staying as part of a coach tour.

Stayed: May 2018, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Gastronome1968
GuestRelationsBH, Guest Relations Manager at Bromsgrove Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I do hope that despite the concerns you had with the car park and with the catering, you were able to have an overall pleasant stay. I will ensure to forward your concerns over to the hotel for them to review. I hope your experience does not deter you from booking with us again.