On arrival at the hotel we were greeted by the receptionist saying the stay had all been paid for but give me your credit card. When I questioned this neither she nor another receptionist could tell me apart from it was policy. Nor on checkout could they provide me with evidence that no money had been taken from it. The bathroom was horrendous, you came out of it feeling dirtier than before you went in!!! Mould everywhere including the showerhead. The curtains had a big hole in them and really the whole place needs refurbishing. On the positive side the bed was very comfortable and the tv had a wide selection of channels. It is interesting that someone else mentions telephone charges as we were charged for 3 calls which were not made again we weren't there at the time they were made. I wouldn't recommend to anyone.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just 20 minutes from Birmingham Airport, the Bromsgrove Hotel & Spa offers an ideal location to explore the heart of England. Located half a mile from the M5 and M42, the hotel provides access to the beautiful Cotswolds region, Birmingham city center and shopping areas and picturesque Stratford-upon-Avon. With a bar, restaurant and Java coffee shop, 60ft indoor heated pool, fitness center and nearby golf course available, you may choose to simply relax and unwind at the hotel and the surrounding area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Hotels.com, Booking.com, getaroom.com, Orbitz, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Agoda, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly and Hotwire so you can book your Bromsgrove Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Birmingham Bromsgrove Hotel Bromsgrove
- Hilton International Bromsgrove
- Bromsgrove Hilton International
- Hilton Bromsgrove