“great food great staff”

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed March 17, 2013

Visited this restaurant twice in the same week. We had heard the food was good so a group of us decided to go.Its not licensed so you take your own beer, wine etc which is great .....theres a co op next door doing some great deals. The first time we hadn't booked but 6 of us were quickly accommodated.The service was friendly and efficient.We all ordered different things and everyone was of the same opinion......it was the best food any of us have had in ages. So on leaving we booked for the friday night, and once again a great night was had by all. So a big thank you to the staff and i know we'll all be back.

Reviewed February 21, 2013

We go to Zinga and have take-aways often. The food is always consistent and they are happy to change dishes to suit you if you ask them- we always have sagwala 'slightly hot' :) the restaurant is always busy, so expect noise and bustle but this never seems to affect the service. Best curry in Bromsgrove!

Reviewed February 19, 2013

I visited this Indian restaurant at the suggestion of a friend. We had a good meal and enjoyed ourselves. It served its purpose because it was halfway between were we live.

The service was good. The food was good value. Perhaps it was not the best Indian meal I have had but there was nothing wrong with it.

I shall come back here to meet my friend but I would not travel here because the food was particularly good.

Reviewed February 17, 2013

We went for a meal and waited an hour and a half for the food all the takeaway orders were being filled, but about 20 people who were sat at the tables just had to wait. It would have been quicker service to order a take away and go back to our places.we were about to leave just as orders started to come out.would I go back,ONLY FOR A TAKEAWAY
by the way I had better in other indian restaurants.

Reviewed January 27, 2013

Quite a small restaurant but what it lacks in size it makes up for in every other area. Great food with wonderful flavours, friendly and helpful staff. Good value especially as its bring your own alcohol. To top things off my wife had a coffee and when she had finished it they gave her a free refill. Recommend zinga highly as its head and shoulders above any other curry house in the area.

2  Thank banwoo