“Mediocre Food, Shabby Service”

Prezzo - Bromsgrove
Ranked #37 of 115 Restaurants in Bromsgrove
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Business meetings
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Droitwich, United Kingdom
“Mediocre Food, Shabby Service”
Reviewed June 22, 2013

This place used to be a notch above average, but it has slipped in recent months. Food is very average, if not mediocre. Do not take an Italian to Prezzo, as they will not recognize the food! The real problem with Prezzo is indifferent service -- starting with a cold greeting if you have not booked in advance (even though there are numerous unused tables). Also, in my experience, there is usually a mistake in the food delivered -- and the service person never recalls who has ordered what.

What this place needs is better management -- someone to fire up the staff to excel and move the food quality up a notch or two.

• Visited May 2013

Lincolnshire, UK
“Good food, good value”
Reviewed June 17, 2013

From pasta and pizza to a delicious array of desserts. Was a good meal out. Waiter service was a bit slow, and seemed not to have a dedicated waiter, but this didn't detract from the good food.

Visited February 2013
Worcester, United Kingdom
“We always enjoy Prezzo”
Reviewed May 22, 2013

Myself and my partner have visited Prezzo Bromsgrove many times and we always enjoy it. When we've visited without booking and it's been busy they've always managed to fit us in. Food and service are consistently good. Really pleased now that they've started doing gluten free pizza. Overall I would recommend.

• Visited April 2013
Dudley, United Kingdom
“Yummy”
Reviewed April 30, 2013

We always enjoy a trip to Prezzo - any of them. We first found one in Bournemouth, not knowing it was one of a chain, and when we discovered it was we looked for one nearby also. They're all generally the same; good atmosphere, decent prices, and excellent food.
The Bromsgrove one is our 'local', so we visit it most often. I had my birthday there earlier in the year, so I've been with both a large party and with just a few friends or my boyfriend. It's always been good; the service is generally friendly and prompt. The food is delicious - this is what keeps bringing us back really. Fantastic. I could eat their crabcakes until I'm sick.

• Visited February 2013
Redditch
“Friendly service, good good”
Reviewed April 18, 2013

Can't fault it. My wife and I sneak off here when the kids are at school on a 'date'. Lunch time on a week day is always quiet.

Food is consistently good, service is friendly. Parking nearby is ample. Always a treat.

• Visited October 2012