“Party Time”
Review of Imagination Street - CLOSED

Imagination Street
Reviewed October 9, 2012

Our Grandson had his party here which went down a treat with his friends and their parents

We had tea and then the children put on the overalls and caps then went down and got into the car for a race around the track

The supervisor then did a (sort of) relay race and the child who came first then went on to be in the 1/4, semi and final (all very exciting),

I had never been to anything like this before (not around when my children were small) but I found the atmosphere very thrilling and the children seemed to love it

Oh to be a child again and to enjoy all the different adventures that are around now

5  Thank Brummie1945
There are newer reviews for Imagination Street

Reviewed September 23, 2012

Our little lady came here for a friend's birthday party. Friendly, attentive staff, reasonably priced food & drink and a very enjoyable morning out. We really liked the little "disco" room.

The only thing we didn't like was the attitude of some of the other parents (not in our party thankfully) who were too busy reading the paper to keep an eye on their little pride & joy, who were often pushing the smaller kids around. I was also surprised that the staff didn't stop a lot of the bigger kids from playing in things like ball pools, which are clearly designed for younger children.

Amazing what you can do with an old car dealership. Always makes me laugh that the Managing Directors office is probably a room where kids throw cake around nowadays!

4  Thank CockneyBrum
Matt J, Owner at Imagination Street, responded to this reviewResponded September 24, 2012

Thank you for your response and I am really pleased that you enjoyed your visit to Imagination Street. We are really proud of the experiences people have in Imagination Street and the staff who make it happen.
In terms of the bigger children playing in the ball pools or elsewhere we ask our staff to keep an eye out where possible and intervene if there is any rough behaviour where possible. In instances where parents see something happening that they are not happy with we encourage parents to talk to us and we will happily resolve such issues.
It is worth noting that at all times it should be the parents responsibility to keep an eye on their children but this is not always possible and we will try and step in to the breach and manage any issues in a diplomatic fashion.
Once more thanks for coming to see us and for posting your feedback on trip adviser. As an aside hopefully you will come and visit our new Imagination Street in Astwood Bank, Redditch opening November 24th.

Reviewed July 8, 2012

Excellent party for my 4 year old son, very well organised, everything taken care of. Great selection of food, Staff were very attentative, ran very smoothly, the 2.5 hours flew by. Thoroughly enjoyed by our son and the other children in the party, well worth the extra money, would book again.

8  Thank PaulaJH
Reviewed July 3, 2012

Good time for young children with party facilities but limited on site parking. Not too far from town area so can park and walk. Kids more than happy to go.

5  Thank Spiritson
Reviewed June 2, 2012 via mobile

I have been here a lot and I would definately recommend it. However, I would not recommend taking any young children during weekends etc as they end up getting bumped into by the older kids and its quite awkward to get to them.
There is plenty to occupy the kids; as said in previous reviews and the food is nice.
Personally, I would say the best thing about this place is the staff. They are all very friendly, talk to the children and also make sure the place is clean and tidy.
Free squash and biscuits are also provided for the children at certain times.

5  Thank Stac_j