“Fab little place !”
Review of A Casa

A Casa
Ranked #1 of 55 Restaurants in Cobham
Reviewed August 4, 2018

Great value for money , beautifully cooked food & staff are polite and helpful ! Sea bass was cooked perfectly

Date of visit: August 2018
3  Thank callummulgrew

Reviewed July 30, 2018

We really enjoy this place and it is as good value as anywhere in the area. Our food was excellent. Sea bass, lamb shank, risotto and veal were all very good mains. Our starters, including bruschetta, prawns and salads, all hit the spot too.
The staff are always lovely. Service efficient again.
Cannonau red wine was very fruity and good value we thought.
Will be going back soon!

Date of visit: July 2018
2  Thank Nicked2016
Reviewed July 17, 2018 via mobile

Came here when staying in a nearby hotel. I had the aubergine bake to start - this was flavoursome, tasty and one of the best starters I’ve had in a while. I then shared a couple of pizzas with my other half, both were delicious and cooked to perfection. I usually don’t have pizzas as I don’t like too much dough but these were perfectly proportioned and sizeable! The pizzas appeared to be very popular with the people sat around us too!

Date of visit: June 2018
2  Thank Daisy1201
Reviewed July 4, 2018 via mobile

Been several times now.
Compared to the places locally this one is top notch.
Beautifully cooked food and the staff are outstanding.
Can’t wait to return.

Date of visit: January 2018
2  Thank desdemona2123
Reviewed June 27, 2018

I needed somewhere other than my Premier and was recommended this charming restaurant by a work colleague. I was not disappointed and tried one of the Specials of the day - The Pork....Fresh hot and tasty....Recommended

Date of visit: June 2018