“Birthday doubles fun.”

Campaign Paintball & Laser Park
Ranked #4 of 13 things to do in Cobham
More attraction details
Owner description: Campaign Paintball & Laser Park is conveniently located southwest of London just off the M25 at junction 10 near Cobham. The centre provides 12 movie-set game zones including 'Dodge City' (a complete wild-west town), 'The Dark Tower' and 'Convoy'. The base camp is just as spectacular, with the focal point being large missiles at the entrance. Campaign is one of the largest centres in the UK making it ideal for small and large parties and company days. Campaign offers separate age groups: Adults, Students, 10-13 year olds, 8-10 year olds and 6+ (for Laser) ensuring all games are equal and everyone has a great time.
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Food available for purchase, Activities for young children
London, United Kingdom
“Birthday doubles fun.”
Reviewed December 9, 2012

Thank you to all for making the day so good for my twins sons' 15th birthday outing last Sunday: they (and 7 of their friends) enjoyed it immensely. The site and activities were well-organised and well-run and the staff friendly and competent. Location is good and easy to find (and an attendant stands by the road outside just in case you miss the entrance). A welcome fire and hot tea were an extra bonus for me - thanks for that!

I'd have no hesitation in recommending the event to others and all the teenagers want to go there again - what more can I say?

Guildford
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“great place”
Reviewed December 1, 2012

We love this place as we go there all the time. We cant complain about anything at all as we go happy all the time

London, United Kingdom
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“15th Birthday Party! - Fantastic”
Reviewed November 19, 2012

My daughter had her 15th birthday party here and it was a great success.The staff were amazingly helpful and friendly on the day.They were also very helpful at the planning and preparation stage always replying to my email enquiries quickly.I thought the birthday party package was very good value for a full day of entertainment and was pleased I could use Tesco vouchers towards the payment.

1 Thank Maddy L
Oxford, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“What a fantastic experience!”
Reviewed October 15, 2012

What a fantastic day we had last Saturday at Campaign Paintball Park. I've taken my kids to a few others, no names mentioned, and I can say without a shadow of a doubt that this is by far the best. Not only was it well organised it was so calm and relaxed. Also the staff are a really jolly bunch too, making it fun for both the adults and children. I can't recommend Campaign Paintball highly enough! We're looking forward to out next visit!

Visited October 2012
1 Thank SurferDude50
Farnborough, United Kingdom
42 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 107 helpful votes
“average”
Reviewed October 9, 2012

expensive...not organised...needs some one to organise it !! would i go again...only if some one else was paying,

Visited August 2012
Campaign3, Owner at Campaign Paintball & Laser Park, responded to this review, October 12, 2012
Thank you for your review, we appreciate all feedback, either good or bad. We take pride in our customer service and take very seriously any genuine complaints.

Our customers tell us our events are very well organised, so I am very surprised to hear about your experience. To enable us to investigate your issue further, could you please contact me with the date you visited Campaign and any other relevant information and I will personally look into it.

I look forward to hearing from you

Jim Sennett - Owner