My husband and I stayed in the hotel while we were in the moving process out of the UK. We chose the hotel because of the price and the proximity to where we lived, as we needed to go back and forth during those days. I have to say that I was nicely surprised with the size of the room and the bed. It was very clean, front desk personnel was very polite. This is not a luxury hotel, but for the price, it is very good indeed.
It has free 30-minutes internet access every day. But if you need for more time the rates are quite fair.
The only thing I would have loved to have is room service, or at least the possibility to order from the restaurant next door (The Fairmile). But I guess it was ok. Great strategic alliance with the restaurant.
I would recommend this hotel chain to anyone that is doing all-day tourism. If your plan is to stay out all day, this is your place. If it is part if a romantic vacation, do not come as it does not have the amenities that romantic trips require. At least for me.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Local to the early 19th-century Cobham Mill, and Painshill Park with its magical crystal grotto ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com, Premier Inn and TripOnline SA so you can book your Premier Inn Cobham Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Cobham Hotel Cobham
- Premier Inn Cobham Hotel Surrey