“Clean and comfy”

Ranked #3 of 4 Hotels in Cobham
Miami, Florida
“Clean and comfy”
Reviewed April 3, 2014

My husband and I stayed in the hotel while we were in the moving process out of the UK. We chose the hotel because of the price and the proximity to where we lived, as we needed to go back and forth during those days. I have to say that I was nicely surprised with the size of the room and the bed. It was very clean, front desk personnel was very polite. This is not a luxury hotel, but for the price, it is very good indeed.
It has free 30-minutes internet access every day. But if you need for more time the rates are quite fair.
The only thing I would have loved to have is room service, or at least the possibility to order from the restaurant next door (The Fairmile). But I guess it was ok. Great strategic alliance with the restaurant.

I would recommend this hotel chain to anyone that is doing all-day tourism. If your plan is to stay out all day, this is your place. If it is part if a romantic vacation, do not come as it does not have the amenities that romantic trips require. At least for me.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (72)
Preston, United Kingdom
Reviewed March 24, 2014

Stayed for a short family break. It was very clean and well maintained with friendly and helpful staff. Excellent vaulue for money and a family-friendly environment. Chose this location because it was close to Chessington World of Adventures and Thorpe Park - and it was a great location. Would definitely recommend and may well revisit next time I'm looking for something on the outskirts of London.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with family
1 Thank Jodieanne2014
Birmingham, United Kingdom
Reviewed March 20, 2014

We use this hotel for a nearby trade show, and we are very happy with the services offered. Good rooms, pleasant staff, everybody is helpful. Breakfast to die for, have to say the Fairmile that is attached to this hotel offers a slightly better standard on bacon and sausage, their bacon is far superior to any other Premier Inn hotel in my opinion. Had a slight hiccup with a new staff member this time as my paid for newspaper did not arrive and she said they did not offer this service but then admitted she had not checked her text so did not get the paper? And then did not refund me as she did not know how to... but that was her problem and maybe I would be mean to moan at the hotel?

Room Tip: They are always pleased to help with cases if there are problems going up stairs.
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
Swanley, United Kingdom
Reviewed March 17, 2014

Stayed here due to the location for brooklands and Wisley and I have to say was pleasantly surprised, we have stayed at premier inn before but I have to say thisIis one of the best and the food and service in the bar/restaurant was very good. We will definitely be returning

• Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Kevin S
Leeds, United Kingdom
Reviewed March 17, 2014

There is always a warm smile and personal greeting here, Lydia and Helen take time out to make sure all is well with each and every customer and Customer Service is at the top of their priority list,
The rooms are comfortable and quiet, the restaurant food is excellent, the menu varied and again the staff are friendly and professional.
Certainly the best Premier Inn I've stayed in, thank you :-)

• Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
1 Thank PVH2014
Burnham-On-Sea, United Kingdom
Reviewed March 5, 2014

Do not stay here if disabled . Bed is too low , and as my disabled wife has to sleep on the left side of the bed , only 1ft 6in from wall , so inadequate space....even though 6ft on right of bed . Also , if its a disabled room , it should have a walk-in shower , no a shower over the bath which is inaccessible . No grab handles either at shower end of bath .However , room was immaculately clean and modern and the staff helpful . Recommended if you are able bodied .

• Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple
WhitbreadHotels, Online Customer Service at Premier Inn Cobham Hotel, responded to this review, March 7, 2014
Thank you for reviewing your recent stay at our hotel. At Premier Inn we always strive to provide customers with everything they need to have a comfortable stay, and I apologise that on this occasion we have failed to do this. Most of our Premier Inn sites are equipped with full disabled facilities, including wet-rooms, though some older sites are still in need of updating. We do however state the available facilities on our website, and would advise customers to contact the hotel to check availability. Once again thank you for your review, we hope to welcome you back to Premier Inn in the future.
Chester, United Kingdom
Reviewed March 1, 2014

The staff were exceptionally good and pleasant. Check in done on my phone in advance made everything so easy. Room was large, clean, more than adequate. Bathroom on the small side but fine for my stay. 19" flat screen with loads of channels. Bed comfy and LARGE.
I will stay ere again. I used an offer deal and got two nights for less than £100 which made this a very good place to stay....especially for Esher and /or Sandown Park Racecourse and Barons Classic Car Auctions.

Room Tip: Rooms away from front door are the quietest and I would imagine that front facing rooms COULD be qui...
  • Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
Also consider these accommodations in or near Cobham
Hilton Cobham
Brooklands Hotel
Brooklands Hotel
#1 of 4 in Weybridge
Premier Inn Chessington Hotel

Been to Premier Inn Cobham Hotel? Share your experiences!