Stayed just one night but even before arrival received a friendly mail from them asking if we needed any help.
The hotel is set back from a not very busy road but with easy access to all the tourist stuff, so if you want peace and convenience, it's here.
Rooms are standard (i.e. tidy and what you need but no more) Premier Inn which is fine. There seems to be no aircon but with its peaceful location just open the window (it's unusual to be able to do that and not be kept awake by noise).
Restaurant was actually pretty good standard for this type of place.
All staff clearly enjoy their work, with all that follow for the customer.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Local to the early 19th-century Cobham Mill, and Painshill Park with its magical crystal grotto ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Premier Inn, Priceline and TripOnline SA so you can book your Premier Inn Cobham Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Cobham Hotel Cobham
- Premier Inn Cobham Hotel Surrey