All reviews service station service area motorway services food hall executive room fast food outlets room was clean air con budget hotel first floor stayed here for nights what it says on the tin easy access an overnight stay definitely stay here again booked this hotel good nights sleep
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We booked here for an overnight stay after spending the day at chessington world of adventures.
Upon arrival we was greated by a lady receptionist. She did not smile once! Her look was moody and it definitely showed. I work in the public eye, so I treat others the way I like to be treated. This clearly didn’t bother her at all. She explained to us that the bar and restaurant were out of use as it was currently being under refurbishment. She gave us our breakfast vouchers for Harry Ramsdans next door..
Our room was comfortable, clean and tidy. We all said we had a good nights sleep. Our room was opposite the main car park, I can honestly say we didn’t hear any noise.
The remote control for the tv could do with a good wipe over, as was very grubby .. We ventured out on the Sunday morning for our breakfast.. it was just ‘ok’. You get a full English breakfast and either a tea or coffee. The voucher we had for breakfast was £8 a person. When we was served our breakfast they gave us 1 sausage, 1 egg, 1 bacon, 1/2 tomato, 1 hash brown and beans. I did question this as the board said 2 of everything .. she replied with ‘hotel guests’ only get 1 of everything ! So if you are planning on staying here whilst the hotels restaurant is still undergoing the refurb I would opt out for the breakfast voucher. Cos you will get double food for £8 as with the hotel voucher you only get single items for the same money !! Doesn’t make sense, but hey ho. We did eat it.
I would stay here again as it was a nice place to stay ..

Trip type: Traveled with family
Welcomebreakhotels, General Manager at Days Inn by Wyndham Cobham M25, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Madam,

Thank you for taking the time to write this review and your feedback.

I am sorry you felt the service provided by the team was not up to standard. I will address it immediately.

I am glad you had a good night sleep.
Our new restaurant is currently being built and it should be open by end of July. We hope you consider trying out our new breakfast when you stay with us next time. If you wish to make a booking, please call me directly on 01932 86 89 58.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

Stayed one night, it’s right off the m25 in a big service area, lots of parking and is included in the stay but can get busy in the car park, lots of places to get food next door in the big service area, had the breakfast included in room rate but it was just a coupon for Harry Ramsdon although the breakfast was quite nice. The room was warm and bed really comfy, very quiet night, very good sleep , I would recommend you get the executive room that is larger, got everything you need, decent bathroom, tv, hairdryer etc, hallways are a bit scuffed and need a paint but other than that perfect quick stop stay over and good value for money, would stay here again. M25 traffic however a total nightmare !

Date of stay: June 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple

Dear Sir,

Thank you for taking the time to write this review.

I am glad you enjoyed your stay. Yes, there are a lot of options for food and we are adding another one !
Our new restaurant is currently being built. I hope you get an opportunity to dine with us on your next visit.

Regards,

Reviewed June 6, 2019 via mobile

Stayed here for 4 nights and the room was much much better than I expected. The room was very comfortable and spotlessly clean. Must say Kate and the reception team went the extral mile to make our visit pleasent. An added bonus was a laundry (although all fresco) but think every hotel should have one!
The hotel is in the throws of changing hands but come August 1st it will have its own restaurant and bar which will be great. A thing that would be good is an access to the back eating area.

Date of stay: May 2019
Trip type: Traveled on business

Dear Sir,

Thank you do much for the wonderful feedback ! It means a lot to the team.
We do try to go the extra mile whenever we can.

We are very excite bout our new restaurant and the bar. Hope you consider trying it out on your next visit.

Reviewed June 5, 2019 via mobile

Everywhere was very clean and. tidy. It was easy to get to just off M25 It was a nice size room but a bit of a walk to get there as it is a big hotel. What a lovely shower instant hot water and good flow of water. A comfy bed and surprisingly quite environment led to good nights sleep. good tv reception. There is free parking in a very big and busy car park. Check in was made easy by very nice staff. Good choices of where to eat in the Food Court of the service station right next door.

Trip type: Traveled on business

Dear Sir,

Thank you very much for taking the time to write this review.

We have recently extended our hotel and now have 99 rooms. We are also having a restaurant and a bar built.
So it's a big building.

I am glad all your expectations were met. Nothing beats a good nights sleep !

Reviewed May 26, 2019

Literally a hotel in a motorway service area. No dedicated parking so you may have to park some way away. Friendly enough lady on reception but room (43) very poorly signed- ended up going upstairs and walking back on myself several times before I found the right corridor, which gave me a chance to admire stained and dirty carpets and scuffed decor in the common parts. Room itself though was fine- clean, well enough equipped and quiet except for noise from nearby railway line. Tea and coffee making with biscuits. Comfy bed. Decent en suite. Fresh towels. Reasonable price.

Date of stay: May 2019