“First stay in 2014”

Days Inn Cobham M25
Ranked #1 of 4 Hotels in Cobham
Reviewed June 7, 2014

The website says no charge until checkout but this was not the case here for some reason. A few issues with the room that were not remedied during my stay i.e. toilet seat loose, bulb blown, shower partly blocked so not draining fast enough. That aside it is still like the new hotel it was when I last stayed in January 2013, clean and in excellent condition.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Reviewed June 1, 2014

The Inn was easy to find on the M25 Extra service station and the free parking was secure and plentiful. The service and prices from Inn was good too. The room was clean and good for the price you pay, with a double bed, good toilet and shower, TV, chair and kettle. The room also had free wifi which was good. But sadly the room smelt badly of cigarette smoke which made the stay unpleasant despite the good service and good facilities.

Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed May 20, 2014

Stayed here one night en route to Cornwall from Essex, chose the hotel because they accept dogs, seemed convenient and the reviews were pretty good. We were perhaps just unlucky but the first room we were given smelt strongly of cigarette smoke. At first we were told they had no more rooms where dogs were allowed, but then we were offered the room opposite. The lock didnt work on this room and after 3 trips back to reception to re programme the key card the receptionist said she would let us in and out with her key but couldn't let us use it ourselves, she did her best under the circumstances, but far from ideal for us. The room was small but adequate, there was no bulb in the bedside lamp, and the curtain was unhooked from the rail in places. General maintenance needs improvement.We would not rush back here but for £50 a room I guess thats what you have to expect, but it could have been so much better if things worked!

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 13, 2014

The Hotel is in an easy to access location on the M25 National Car Park. The rooms are satisfactory value for money.
Although I am member of Wyndham Resorts I don't use their awful website, I book using Booking.com, and forgo my air-miles. Wyndham Resorts should take a look at their competitors websites.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
1  Thank Stuart B
Reviewed May 11, 2014

We stayed here for 1 night, my 2 girls enjoyed our stay, our room was clean, and the staffs are friendly and the receptionist her name was Zarah was very accomodating and helpful. It was a great value for money. The breakfast was superb and our girls ate free!!! Would definitely recommend it!

• Stayed: May 2014
1  Thank Que_family
Reviewed May 6, 2014

I booked this Days Inn for a bike trip over the weekend. When I arrived in the neighborhood, it became clear that the hotel is not legally reachable other than by car. Calling the hotel they suggested two options: they could call me a cab (i had booked for two nights under a late deal), or they would refund if i could not reach the hotel. I mentioned i would try to find a way to get to the hotel, and asked locals on each side North, West, East and South, to no avail, the local access road had a high locked gate. Calling the hotel again, they offered again to call a cab, and this time reneged on their offer to refund (this was a non-refundable deal, but i do have to admit i forgot to explicitly ask whether the hotel was reachable). I also called www.latebookings.com who could not help either.
So no hotel, no refund, not exactly a good start for a biking trip. Since it was getting late, and i was getting cold, i booked elsewhere.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled solo
Reviewed April 29, 2014

My partner and I had booked this hotel for one night as we were attending a sports car rally at the nearby Brooklands Museum the next day. We knew the Hotel was situated in the Cobham services area of the M25, but it was not very well sign-posted. We had to ask in the garage and were directed to a large non-descript building next to the Food Court (which was well sign-posted). The reception staff were excellent, very efficient and friendly and we had no complaints about the comfortable bedroom and well fitted en suite shower room. We were disappointed that their were no dining facilities of their own and that we were directed to the Food Court (where we would, with paid for vouchers, breakfast the next morning) for an evening meal. Now we are not lovers of fast food outlets, so we decided to drive out to a nearby town where there were a choice of pubs and restaurants and we found one to our liking and had a very good meal (alas for me - no alcohol as I was driving). Back at the hotel there was a bar on the first floor, so I was able to have a glass or two before retiring for the night.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Bill P
Also consider these accommodations in or near Cobham
Premier Inn Cobham Hotel
5 mi away
Chessington Safari Hotel
Chessington Safari Hotel
#1 of 3 in Chessington

Been to Days Inn Cobham M25? Share your experiences!