“Excellent”

Days Inn Cobham M25
Ranked #1 of 4 Hotels in Cobham
Reviewed April 7, 2014

Stayed here as a stop over on our way to our sons, the young man that greeted us was so friendly and helpful. The hotel room was clean and spacious,The shower room was so spotlessly clean. The receptionist in the morning where all smiles and polite, also the housekeeping service ladies too. Thank you to all the staff that made our stay a pleasant one Would highly recommend you stay here if you ever get the chance, just follow the signs for Cobham services you can't miss it.

Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family

Reviewed April 5, 2014

Great friendly welcome, helpful receptionist (Abdul), Room very clean, everything there we needed. Good nights sleep as bed comfortable.
Facilities on site, from M&S to Costa. It is a services, so a lot of activity, but doesn't really impact on the hotel.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed April 2, 2014

Perfect! Clean, comfortable, staff went out of their way to make sure we had a great stay, definitely come back. Couldn't t falt in any way, have stayed in far more expensive places that were nowhere near as good. Was right off motorway but was not aware of any noise.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Theresa S
Reviewed April 2, 2014

The hotel was lovely, I got chatting to the receptionist, I wish I got her name so I could give her a round of applause on here, if you go into Days Inn at Cobham Services, you will love it, the hotel is absoloutely beautiful, its so clean!! They have shower gel, soap , kettle that is so clean, the room was at perfect temperature, we had a double bed and a single bed next to it incase one of us had sleeping troubles, my partner slept all through the night, fell asleep on those gorgeous pillows at 9pm and woke up at 8am, he felt so refreshed, I slept for 8 hours without any interuptions, I like how sound proof the doors are too, the doors are slightly heavy but that's nothing to complain about! I loved every part of staying there, it was brilliant, the use of extra pillows aswell was very helpful as my partner and I use 2 each so I was grateful for that, the staff at reception were so kind all evening! I used the computer in reception to check my emails and I got offered a drink whilst I was sitting there and I ended up buying a can of "redbull", a "J20" and a bag of "mini eggs" I am so grateful they had all of these things otherwise I would of been very thirsty.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 30, 2014

We always love staying here! the rooms are always so clean and the staff are EXCELLENT! The food halls at Extra also give a wide range of available foods to suit all tastes and in good weather its lovely to sit out in the sunshine as well! Great disabled rooms/facilities as well!

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 28, 2014

Having had a good experience at a Days Inn a week or so earlier, I thought I'd try one again. Hotel is new and in good shape, my executive room was small, but well thought and kitted out, very quiet bearing in mind it's on a service area on the M25.

Staff was pleasant and friendly, good choice of restaurants ( for a service area ).

Pricey at £80 for a deluxe room, but overall not a bad stay at all.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed March 25, 2014

Good location and very quiet. However, light needed over dressing table. The basin in the bathroom is far too high. Shelf needed in bathroom and shelf needed in shower. We stayed for 3 nights but after 1 night we had to insist on being moved to another room as there was a terrible sewage smell in the bathroom so we couldn't use it. The new room was fine. The following comments are based on the new room.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
Also consider these accommodations in or near Cobham
Premier Inn Cobham Hotel
Woodlands Park Hotel
Woodlands Park Hotel
#2 of 4 in Cobham
Holiday Inn Express Epsom Downs

Been to Days Inn Cobham M25? Share your experiences!