Woodlands Park Hotel
Hilton Cobham(Cobham)
$123
$102
Premier Inn Cobham Hotel(Cobham)(Great Value!)
$72
Days Inn Cobham M25(Cobham)(Great Value!)
$51
$99
$96
$75
$60
Premier Inn Chessington Hotel(Chessington)(Great Value!)
$71
PremierInn.com
Travelocity
All reviewshandpicked hotelslovely hotelwedding breakfastexecutive roomdvd playerlovely groundscourse dinnerfull englishreception areawedding receptionbeautiful buildingplenty of parkingcooked breakfastsunday lunchfollowing morninggood nights sleeptea and coffee
Reviewed April 15, 2010

A very nice hotel, set quite close to the road but not a lot of road noise.. Having stayed in a few Handpicked hotels This is just like the rest a wonderful old country house.. while we were there 3 wedding receptions were taking place but did not disturb us at all.. We had one of the best afternoon teas I ever had...But my gripe is that when I stay in a hotel I don't expect the bath to take 25mins to half fill with tepid water... be aware if you stay on the second floor they have problems with the water pressure. in rm 35 you cant run both taps at the same time!!!!! When I told the receptionist about this I was told that she could do nothing about it.. I was not asking her to get her tools out!!! Apart from this we found the staff most helpful... I would go back just for the afternoon tea!!!!!

• Stayed: April 2010, traveled with friends
WoodlandsParkHotel, Manager at Woodlands Park Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded May 12, 2010

Dear Lindyla

Thank you for your lovely comments about the hotel and glad you enjoyed our afternoon tea.
Apologies about the water pressure in the bedrooms. I would like to assure you that this problem has now been rectified.

We look forward to welcoming you to the hotel in the near future.

Revenue Manager

Reviewed March 22, 2010

We stayed here for a friend's wedding which was also held at the hotel.
Staff couldn't have been more friendly or helpful. The cleaning staff were pleasant and friendly and the reception and concierge staff made you feel nothing was too much trouble.
Our room was lovely and my partner fell in love with the tv though we did have to get a member of staff to show us how to work it. The toiletries were super as well.
Breakfast was good. None of that having food sitting around in hot dishes. Everything was cooked to order.
I really cant fault anything about the hotel and the wedding went without a hitch.
We would definitely return

Dear Aneee

Thank you for your lovely comments. Our staff aim to anticipate our guests needs and make them feel apart of the Handpicked Hotels family.

I am delighted you enjoyed your stay and we hope to hae you back real soon.

Revenue Manager

Reviewed March 16, 2010

Stayed @ woodlands park hotel with one of their short break deals £150 for one nights dinner bed and breakfast .The food and service were very good, drinks are a little pricey but they are in good quality hotels.Slight down point we could hear the m25 from our room but nothing to worry about, all in all a very nice affordable get away

Dear TKLontour

Thank your for your comments and pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay.

I know the noise from the M25 can be disturbing sometimes.

I hope you did have a restful night once the peak hour traffic was over.

We look foward to seeing you real soon.

Revenue Naidoo

Reviewed March 10, 2010

My first impressions of the hotel were it seems quite nice however this quickly changed when we went to our room. We paid £120 a night for the room which was tatty and unclean in places. The panel on the bath was falling off, cobwebs in the windows, a very uncomfortable matress which under closer inspection had a board underneath it to attempt to stop it sagging.....an empty water bottle under the bed, stains on the bedside cabinet, dirty bathroom floor and a very annoying TV control! Oh and a view over a very dubious row of all I can describe as 'shacks'. The staff walked around as though they were at a funeral, very unfriendly and unwelcoming. The bar area looked cosy and very grand but lacked atmosphere. The whole place was very sombre in mood. (Lots of lovely, happy rabbits in the garden though!) The breakfast was of a poor standard and cold. The only plus point was when the waiter forgot to charge us for our scones! (A saving of £4.95 which if I had to pay, would have complained). We have stayed in 3 star hotels in Europe that are far superior and cheaper than this. We will not be returning.

Reviewed February 7, 2010

Stayed on a what seemed to be a quiet Saturday night at the Woodlands hotel, with the car park virtually empty. Would therefore expect to have the full attention of the staff and was not disappointed, as everyone was very attentive and friendly. Hotel is clearly aimed at wedding parties and after reading other reviews would have been very wary of having a room near the foyer if a party was on.

Our room was luxurious although a little on the small side. Ordered breakfast in bed which was delivered promptly, was pretty good but could have done with a bigger portion!. Would have liked to have stayed longer and would definitely recommend to anyone looking to stay in the area.

• Stayed: February 2010, traveled as a couple