“Such a gem”

Ranked #17 of 50 Restaurants in Cobham
Cuisines: British
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Honest, fresh food crafted and served with love. A family run cafe in the restored Victorian Hothouse at The Medicine Garden in Cobham, Surrey.
Reviewed January 11, 2013

this place really is a gem. they organise the best events and workshops, and have some great companies within the courtyard.

Based on a brilliant concept, however i would only go when there is an event, not really big enough for a walk, only good for a coffee, which is a bit on the pricey side, although i suppose for the setting its worth it

Reviewed January 5, 2013

What a great little place. Lovely little businesses surround a great restaurant. Fun playground for kiddies and nice place to while some time. Food is very good at the restaurant and its very chilled.

Reviewed December 22, 2012 via mobile

My wife and I popped in for a nose round the shops and have lunch at the cafe as it was recommended by a friend.

The staff were friendly, attentive and we didn't feel rushed even though it was busy. My wife had a homemade soup and I had a bacon, brie and cranberry panini. Both were very good and would have lunch there again, but only as a special treat.

Reviewed October 15, 2012

This is a local garden for us but, although open for three years, I had never been before. I will be visiting many more times I expect. Perfect peace, garden setting is lovely and will, I expect, get better and better. Really enjoyed the artisan outlets already there. You must visit the weaving shop - the food shop - the restaurent - the artifacts - etc etc.

Reviewed October 4, 2012

My husband and I love Painshill Park, and we've been looking for a nice place to eat nearby for a while, and we thought this might be it. Unfortunatealy, it struck me as a bit too much style over substance. The garden itself is basically an expanse of lawn with two small flowerbeds - pretty, but not a garden. We had some cake and drinks in the cafe, which looked lovely, but it was all quite pricey, the coffee was bland and not well made, and the scones were really doughy. The tea was okay, but for the price and the way they present themselves, I'd expect leaf tea rather than teabags. The lemon cake, though, was very nice. Basically, it's not bad, but I wouldn't rush back.