From the moment we arrived we felt good about the hotel. The lady on reception made such a fuss of our 6 year old daughter and she continued to be a star through out our stay. Ate in the restaurant on the first night of our stay and we were so impressed, the portion sizes the food and the service were fantastic. Only quibble was that my wine was £10 per glass, yes £10 per glass, I was recommended the wine without looking at the menu so maybe I should have been more careful!!! Our food waiter, Radu, was really attentive and friendly. After a rest we ventured down to the pool area, and had the place to ourselves, which was really relaxing. Couldn't fault breakfast, plenty of choice and again the staff were really friendly and helpful. If we ever venture to Surrey again we would certainly stay here again, would really recommend it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Business Hotel set in 27 woodland acres; close to the M25, near race courses of Ascot, Sandown Park & Epsom. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton EMEA and Booking.com so you can book your Hilton Cobham reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Cobham Hotel Cobham
- Hilton International Cobham
- Cobham Hilton International
- Hilton Cobham Surrey