Had a week end stay here and found this hotel to be very nice. We stayed in room 205 which we found to be be very clean and with an enormous bed. We had no problems with the bathroom, TV, noise or amount of space.
The food in the restaurant was also fine. We had the usual 'dinner on the first night' deal and was very satisfied. As with other Hiltons the bar prices are terrible. What they charge for wine is nearly criminal but, you don't have to buy it.
Breakfast was also very good. Everything was well stocked even at 10am and the cooked food was hot and tasty.
Staff? Again no complaints. The receptionist was perhaps too efficient and talked very fast. The waiters and waitresses were very friendly and helpful although I did get told off for serving myself with coffee.
So all in all a good place to stay. I would go back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Business Hotel set in 27 woodland acres; close to the M25, near race courses of Ascot, Sandown Park & Epsom. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton EMEA and Booking.com so you can book your Hilton Cobham reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Cobham Hotel Cobham
- Hilton International Cobham
- Cobham Hilton International
- Hilton Cobham Surrey