“Best birthday's EVER!”

Delta Force Paintball
Ranked #2 of 13 things to do in Cobham
More attraction details
Owner description: Delta Force Deepwood is situated in the heart of Effingham Forest and has seven exciting game zones. These include replica villages, double-decker buses, speedball arena's and fully constructed bridges. Campaign Paintball is located nearby,please note this is a separate company and not connected with Delta Force centres. Delta Force Paintball in Surrey is located just minutes from M25 (Junction 10) and within walking distance from Effingham train station, making it easily accessible from London.
Reviewed August 6, 2012

I and 2 mates of mine had decided to have a fun adventure to Deepwood-Delta force in Effingham junction. We had a fantastic time and it was one of the best birthday's I had.

I recommend this day out to anyone of any age

Alim Bhaluani

2  Thank AlimBhaluani

Reviewed August 3, 2012

It was my son's Birthday and he invited 10 friends. They all thoroughly enjoyed it. We had to travel a fair way to get there but after having a bad experience at another paintballing day we decided to go to this one. We were not disappointed and really enjoyed it. It was near the shopping centre so I was able to go shopping while they had fun so all in all it was a win/win situation. I would definitely revisit again :-)

1  Thank Lindyloo7870
Reviewed July 17, 2012

It's a really good experience but it really hurts when you get his in the backside or leg. Therefore, I recommend padding in those areas. However, the staff are really friendly and the whole experience in exhilerating

Reviewed July 12, 2012

Surrey Delta Force Paintball is amazing, the marshals are so kind and helpful. we went for my dads birthday. we all enjoyed our self's and i would fully recommend delta force paint balling to anyone.

1  Thank michael4michelle
Reviewed July 9, 2012

From the minute we arrived my son and his friends had a fantastic time. We were so impressed with the organisation and attention to detail that the staff showed. After countless games my son and his friends left smiling and begging to come back.

1  Thank Ali1969h