“Back to how it was”

Wildwood - The Old Bear
Ranked #14 of 48 Restaurants in Cobham
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Private Dining, Reservations
Description: Wildwood at The Old Bear is a small collection of restaurants that serves freshly prepared food. Our aim is simple: To serve great food delivered by friendly staff in a relaxed, homely environment. Whether you choose from the grill section, stone-baked pizza or our freshly prepared pastas, our passion for high quality food is the main focus throughout all of our restaurants. We have a private function room where we can cater for large groups, buffets and private meetings and also an outdoor children's play area alongside our new heated outdoor umbrellas. Look out for our exciting Christmas menu coming soon too!
Reviewed August 23, 2013

We visited here for the first time for a while as on previous occasions the service had been slow (though the food has always been good).
This time it was much faster and the food was nice. I ordered the fish stew but was soon told by the manger they couldn't do this and when I order a steak and changed the chips to a salad this was done with no fuss.
The staff were friendly and helpful.

Reviewed August 16, 2013

Food is good, service sometimes a little slow, I think sometimes the staff try to be a bit too professional which overrides their 'friendly' side!

Reviewed August 11, 2013

My wife, daughter, son, son-in-law & I went to this restaurant for dinner & were really pleasantly surprised. The ambience was lovely, the staff & service were excellent & to top it all the food was excellent. Great menu with a wide selection to choose from. No complaints from any of our party. The spicy squid starter was great & the seafood risotto was superb. Well worth a visit & I will definitely return when I visit my daughter.

Reviewed August 6, 2013

good choice of menu, good food, food all arrived at the same time. very good waitress. barmen seem too busy for you so you do not get the local pub experience. pub garden very nice and sunny with a welcome addition of a slide for kids - there is a slight wasp issue so eating inside and then going outside afterwards may be a good idea.
the candy floss and popcorn machine are fantastic tools to keep children happy!

1  Thank miablue
Reviewed August 4, 2013

Lovely restaurant , great staff and the most amazing pizza, as good as you get in Italy, definitely try the food here.