Pizza Express
Ranked #36 of 50 Restaurants in Cobham
Dining options: Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed September 19, 2012

Always the same menu but friendly staff and lovely village with lots going on. Always pleny of choice but lots of the smart places are booked ahead the PE stays open late and is a good atmosphere

1  Thank Lynne S

Reviewed September 8, 2012

The friendliness of the staff. The atmosphere is always friendly and children are definately welcome. A good selection of Pizzas.

1  Thank 50pat
Reviewed August 26, 2012

I frequently enjoy a meal at a central London Pizza Express. I was sent a voucher for free wine if I dined at a Pizza Express on my birthday so we tried " our local " at Cobham for my "birthday lunch". I enjoyed the wine well chilled and pleasant service. my "whine" is that we felt very out of place without a small child. My advice is to bring a child, a small and a noisy one preferably!

although the restaurant wasn't full tables with children were almost perfectly distributed to ensure no quiet area for a couple trying to have a pleasant meal.

as to the food it was very average. both pizzas didn't have much topping. whilst I did enjoy my Leggara and certainly it was under 500 calories it did need the cutting wheel to get through it as it was so thin and crispy. my husband said his pizza was poor in terms of topping compared to other branches of pizza express but we didn't complain as the wine was good and this time free but we won't be returning unless we are with young family. The plus side is for families the atmosphere is good you don't need to worry if your children are a little boisterous as they won't feel out of place but older diners avoid certainly at lunchtime.

Reviewed August 20, 2012

The food is by a mile overpriced and it wont even fill you and you have to wait a while to even get your meal.

Reviewed July 3, 2012

My kids love Pizza Express. The wine list is good, as are the pizzas so there is something for everyone. Look out for vouchers.