“Great Food”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed March 28, 2013

Popped in on a Friday after shopping, the food was excellent and a decent price. The only problem is if you don't have a reservation on the weekend, it's hit-or-miss if they can get you in. We were told that people hitting the club next door usually reserve all the tables. We were lucky enough to get seated before the club rush. Will definately eat here again when in Corby.

Reviewed February 23, 2013

My husband & I went to this restaurant on 16/2/13 @ 7 o,clock we had not booked but they managed to get us in. It was very busy even @ this early in the evening.Very good service 10/10 very good food we both had spa bog & a bottle of house wine (very nice) total cost £22 ish .This was our 1st time here & it will not be our last. Ok its a bit tatty inside but the food & drink make up for that.

1  Thank fijomokt54
Reviewed January 27, 2013 via mobile

Went to La Fonte for lunch on Friday afternoon and this was my fourth time there. It is one of my favourite places in Corby to have lunch. Service was great and my food was amazing. For the comments below about it being a greasy spoon is a load of rubbish. Yes they could do with bringing in better furniture but the service and the food more than make up for that. Then for people saying that there is no atmosphere, I'm sorry but its been busy every time I've been in there and I will continue to go back. I think it's great to have a place like this in Corby!!!!

2  Thank Allen T
Reviewed January 18, 2013 via mobile

I visited here with a large group of people and I have to say. One of the best Italian meals i have had in a long time. Couldn't fault the place.
Friendly staff, tasty food, everything was spotless.
Will definitely be going back again soon!

Reviewed October 23, 2012

Popped in here after work with my daughter one day. Totally disappointed. There's no atmosphere it's horrible not relaxing at all . It was just like a greasy spoon set up . After twice asking me if I had booked ( don't know why it was almost empty) we sat down in cheap tables and chairs next to window. After ages we were approached to take our order. I had risotto and daughter lasagne . Well... Rotten it was a cheap tasteless mess..
Also DO NOT look to closely at the bread baskets they're disgustingly dirty! Hairs, dirt etc..
Not a pleasant experience will never ever go back!

6  Thank Sussies74