“Highly recommend this restaurant to anyone”
Review of Ya Hao

Ya Hao
Ranked #15 of 110 Restaurants in Corby
Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed April 19, 2013

Great all you can eat deals, excellent food and a great home delivery service . I would recommend it for everybody. Definite a place to eat when you are in corby.

1  Thank Leelil2
There are newer reviews for Ya Hao

Reviewed April 14, 2013

Went here with about 20 people from work for dinner. At first I wasn't impressed as they sat us on three tables when with a bit of forethought they could have moved a few tables and got us all on one long table which would have been better as we went out for a meal 'together'. The staff are nice enough and the service was ok. As for the food I thought it was very nice. There is a good selection and its all well cooked and hot when you get it. I think that if I'd gone there in a small group our as a couple then everything would have been a little better. When they ran out of one of the drinks that one of our party was drinking they actually went to a nearby shop to buy another bottle! I'd recommend giving them a go I think they are probably one of the best Chinese restaurants in the Corby area

Reviewed April 9, 2013 via mobile

Great service, great food, great value.
Never a let down. Highly recommended. Best Chinese food in the area.

Reviewed April 3, 2013

My husband and I went here early one Friday evening. The Manager put on extra heating and it soon warmed up. We had the all you can eat Buffett. Several courses from starter to sweet were available. The starters were very good and I really enjoyed them. They were the usual prawn toast, samosas etc. the main courses were also good and we had a sweet of ice-cream. It was certai ly good value for money as you can have whatever is in the menu.

Reviewed January 27, 2013

Had a meal here last night and found it very tasty. The service was very good, the staff were very attentive and the restaurant nicely decorated. I have been here once before and both the food and the service was much improved, maybe we got them on an off day last time. Would recommend it this time.

1  Thank Merklynn