“Family swim”

International Swimming Pool
Ranked #6 of 32 things to do in Corby
Reviewed July 8, 2017

Great place to bring children for a fun swim, staff friendly and helpful. Changing facilities not always up to par.

All reviews
"membership"
"monthly"
"lengths"

Reviewed June 19, 2017 via mobile

I've been to this pool many times and I love it! Not only are the staff polite and always happy to help the whole place is clean and tidy!

Reviewed June 1, 2017 via mobile

Brilliant facilities here I take clients here from work and it has a good new gym kitted out. Good swimming pool and diving boards also brilliant sauna steam room. Only problem I have is that the receptionist are always busy so can take a while to get in but if you purchase a yearly wristband you can just walk straight in with no queuing. Also the management need to sort out their Booking system as I had my son down for swimming lessons and was told it was a 6 monthly wait but each time I checked up I was lied too by one of the workers who kept telling me it wouldn't be long until he would start his lessons and after a while I queried when he would start only to be told he wasn't even on the list. My company checks regularly to check attendance figures and these also come back wrong by way of telling us people have attended when they clearly have not even entered the building. Used to have a good ladies evening only in the sauna but don't know if this is happening. Good range of keep fit classes of every type and they also seem to keep up with newest trends of keep fit. If you have a membership for the swimming pool you can use their other gym at lodge park that have an even better equipped gym but this gym is very small and can get very busy at times so you can not get onto any of the machines so you need to pick your times when it's very quiet but overall I would recommend joining this gym good value for money

Reviewed May 7, 2017

The Corby Swimming Pool and Gym facility is amazing. Fabulous pool with kids areas and the gym has just been refitted and has all the top equipment. There is also a nice cafe inside with a good selection of food and drinks. A great place for a day of healthy fun.