“Brilliant”

Premier Inn Corby Hotel
Ranked #2 of 6 Hotels in Corby
Reviewed November 20, 2013

Stayed here during a weekend of visiting Rockingham Castle. It's in a great location and a short drive away from the Castle.
I love Premier Inns as they are terrific value for money.
We were greeted by a lovely gentleman at reception who provided a warm welcome. It really set the tone for our stay. The rooms were as expected. Spacious. Clean. Comfortable beds. I had a very rested stay and was up bright and early for the enjoyable breakfast at Oakley Hay which is literally next door.
Thumbs up again Premier Inn.
I think the chap who was on reception needs recognition. I've never met a friendlier receptionist.
Would definitely recommend.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
There are newer reviews for Premier Inn Corby Hotel

Reviewed November 11, 2013

Booked through the rather average Premier Inn app on my Android phone (come on Premier Inn, put some money into developing a wholly joyful experience on the app 0 you can do better!!) whilst travelling North-South and feeling very tired.
I was 30 minutes away when I booked and as I arrived there the lovely gentleman on reception got my name right without my uttering a word!
As it was Halloween the hotel was decorated accordingly, quite fun in my opinion (and I am a grumpy sod by nature!). Whilst I was checking in another family arrived to check in as well. The reception staff couldn't have been nicer, uttering apologies to me for keeping me waiting (whilst the new printer was spooling out the incredibly small invoice!) whilst at the same time putting the newcomers at ease and ensuring they would be dealt with shortly - why cant all hotels do this??!! I've been to and enjoyed far superior (in the general public's view) hotels worldwide and most of them haven't achieved this level of high customer service.

The hotel itself is your typical Premier Inn. Scrupulously clean and functional (if a little boring). Breakfast next door was pretty good whilst not being outstanding. TV in the room was the standard small 28" size (I've only been to a few with the larger 40" size which I prefer)

I didnt eat at night as my only thought was of my head hitting the pillow.

All in all, exactly what I was after and wouldn't hesitate to book here again.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed October 30, 2013

I always think of Premier Inn as the Easy jet of the hotels chains. Good prices available (if you book in advance and are flexible), clean, functional rooms and excellent (usually) service. Corby is no exception. We were there for a relation's birthday and staff could not have been more helpful and welcoming. Hotel is a little tired but at edges still immaculately clean and relatively comfortable. Not much in area unless you want extraordinary bargains at Argos warehouse (if you want a cheap TV it is the place to go!). There is a Beefeater next door which was fast and furious with standard pub grub but reasonably priced. Probably popular because there is not much else in area in way of restaurants. All in all as ever good value for an overnight stop.

Room Tip: Probably on second floor away from road although all rooms are well insulated.
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 29, 2013

Booked this at 8pm on the night as we didnt have any hotel sorted out, location is perfect, nice and quiet and out of town so not busy. Nice room, spacious and tidy, nice price, nice sleep, Premier inns are the place to stay.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 20, 2013 via mobile

Stayed at the Premier Inn Corby for the 3rd time. Excellent room, staff very friendly and helpful (thanks Steve). Beefeater next door is excellent too, with good bar area and very nice breakfast. Highly recommended and wished all Premier Inn's were like this.

Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed October 14, 2013

I stayed here for just one night with my daughter due to plumbing problems at home and needed to restore our sanity!. We had been without hot water for a week and really appreciated a lovely deep hot bath! The receptionist was very welcoming and the room seemed more spacious than other premier inns I've stayed at and appeared to have been recently refurbished with new carpet and painting. Despite being near a main road and roundabout, it was very quiet in the room. We ate at the adjoining Beefeater, which provided excellent food and 3 courses for three people at under £50. Breakfast was excellent as it always is. We have stayed quite a few times at various Premier Inns and this hotel was just as good as previously experienced.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank sarah B
Reviewed October 4, 2013

i read some really negative reviews relating to this hotel which we first visited in April, I read the reviews as my wife and I needed somewhere to stay in the district and couldnt believe they were referring to the same place. We stayed there anyway and couldnt fault it. The room was excellent except for only having one easy chair. All the staff we encountered were very friendly and helpful, and the breakfasts and evening meals were very good. We have stayed in premier inns all over the country and would consider this to be one of the best.

Room Tip: we stayed on the top floor end of corridor this time 2nd floor middle in April no problems
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Corby
Hampton by Hilton Corby
The Raven Hotel
The Raven Hotel
#6 of 6 in Corby
Holiday Inn Express Kettering

Been to Premier Inn Corby Hotel? Share your experiences!