We cant thank the staff enough.My mum sisters and I stayed for 2 nights to celebrate mums 60th birthday.Staff were fantastic in both the hotel and spa which made my mums stay.
On our first night in the restaurant we were served complementary champagne with our meal,the meal was delicious mum loved it .Our rooms were lovely ,clean and spacious but no air con the rooms a bit to hot in the night fan was okay but not enough.On the second day we got an upgrade ,as the toilet wouldnt flush. Which was lovely as we had a front room and the views from the window were beautiful.
The only down side to this hotel is that the spa is not within the hotel.Most spas we have been to have had relaxation rooms with facilites for drinks and fruit as part of your treatment.Also would have been nice lunch in your robes.
That aside the treatments were very good and staff helpful.We will be going back to this hotel in the near future.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Hilton EMEA, Travelocity, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Doubletree by Hilton, Dunblane-Hydro reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Doubletree By Hilton, Dunblane-Hydro Hotel Dunblane
- Hilton International Dunblane
- Dunblane Hydro
- Hydro Dunblane
- Dunblane Hilton International
- Doubletree By Hilton, Dunblane-Hydro Scotland