Stayed here for the first time in about 8 years recently and it's been beautifully and thoughtfully renovated into a classy Scottish hotel. The rooms are kitted out to a high standard and the staff were all friendly and attentive. We ate dinner and breakfast in the Kailyards restaurant and the standard of the food was great. Worth pre-booking for dinner (and check reservation when you check in) and we ate breakfast at about 8am when the restaurant was quiet.
We were there as a couple and this is probably an ideal destination for couples looking for a relaxing break. We saw a few families with younger children and it's probably good for them too but the pool area is definitely "leisure club" rather than fun pool and I don't think families with older kids (say over 4ish) would find much to do within the hotel itself. We had a great time though and will be back without question.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and TripOnline SA so you can book your Doubletree by Hilton, Dunblane-Hydro reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Doubletree By Hilton, Dunblane-Hydro Hotel Dunblane
- Hilton International Dunblane
- Dunblane Hydro
- Hydro Dunblane
- Dunblane Hilton International
- Doubletree By Hilton, Dunblane-Hydro Scotland