Stayed for a night, dinner, bed and breakfast. Ordered a High tea through booking online on their website with a voucher. Handed it over to staff on the afternoon of our stay. They didn't know the voucher existed. It stated that you receive a bottle of Prosecco, instead we got a glass each. Sounds like false advertising. We expected a great selection of cakes, fruit, pastries. We good a small selection of sandwiches, four fruit scones, couple of pancakes, biscuits and a couple of small squidgy cakes and tea, not very impressive since it cost roughly £40.
The room we stayed in was good. It was clean and presentable but was very hot during the night, with the window open and the handle of the toilet became loose so was unable to flush but upon calling reception, the problem was resolved
A couple of nights before, I had phoned to book a table for two in the restaurant and to my surprise on our arrival I had found out that the restaurant forgotten to book our reservation. Fortunately they gave us another time which was 30 minutes later of a difference. The meal we had was excellent, the service very impressive and the quality of the meals was fantastic.
The next morning we went down for breakfast, the selection was fantastic wide a wide choice of hot and cold dishes, the staff were very attentive. Overall we enjoyed our stay and would recommend to others.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hilton EMEA, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Cancelon, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your Doubletree by Hilton, Dunblane-Hydro reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Doubletree By Hilton, Dunblane-Hydro Hotel Dunblane
- Hilton International Dunblane
- Dunblane Hydro
- Hydro Dunblane
- Dunblane Hilton International
- Doubletree By Hilton, Dunblane-Hydro Scotland