The hotel was in a fantastic location near Stirling Castle and with wonderful views towards the highlands. The restaurant was really good with good selection of food options on the menu and good service. Our accommodation experience was however disappointing, we paid for an upgrade to a superior room with great views to the front of the hotel.
The size and design of the room was good but unfortunately it did have some faults which were brought to the attention of the reception staff but nothing was done over the 2 nights we were there. The carpets in our room were badly stained, and would behave benefitted from a good clean, and the mixer tap on the bathroom wash basin was very loose.
Our superior room should have come with glasses and robes but it took 2 call to reception to correct the situation 1hr 20 mins later !
We would stay here again though
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Travelocity, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Doubletree by Hilton, Dunblane-Hydro reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Doubletree By Hilton, Dunblane-Hydro Hotel Dunblane
- Hilton International Dunblane
- Dunblane Hydro
- Hydro Dunblane
- Dunblane Hilton International
- Doubletree By Hilton, Dunblane-Hydro Scotland