Spent 3 nights at Dunblane Hydro using Hiltons 3 for 2 nights offer. Hotel room 267 was really spacious and clean. It would have been nice to have view to the front of Hotel instead of the car park though.
Food was really good and there was a great choice. Wine usual Hotel prices. Mini bar in room quite expensive. £3 for a bottle of water a bit steep and £2 for a caramel wafer! Spirits and wine pricey too! Cheaper to drink in the bar.
Staff were all excellent and really friendly and helpful. Hannah in the restaurant was especially nice and made sure she assisted you with any requests. Expect to wait a while for dinner presume because it is ll freshly made.
Spa facilities good but whole place needs a refurb. Tiles on floor missing in Ladies changing room and steam room. Staff good though and I enjoyed a treatment at spa while my husband played golf at Dunblane Golf Club.
An enjoyable break with good food and nice accommodation.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Doubletree by Hilton, Dunblane-Hydro reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Doubletree By Hilton, Dunblane-Hydro Hotel Dunblane
- Hilton International Dunblane
- Dunblane Hydro
- Hydro Dunblane
- Dunblane Hilton International
- Doubletree By Hilton, Dunblane-Hydro Scotland