The good: the hotel is well presented and the staff very friendly and helpful especially Ashleigh on reception. The food at breakfast and dinner was excellent and the room very sizeable and the shower excellent. The bad: the sofa bed in our 'deluxe family room' was an instrument of torture! Despite being on a dinner, bed and breakfast deal we were unable to get a table in the restaurant on the Friday night and could only get a table for 6.30pm or 9.15pm on the second night. The hotel should advise booking a table for dinner at the time of room reservation. We ate in the lounge bar on the Friday which was fine although the tables and chairs are more suitable to a relaxed drink than eating at. The ridiculous: £2 for a caramel wafer in your room and when you can get free wi-fi in every pub and coffee house to charge £15 per day is unacceptable.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Orbitz, Hilton EMEA, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Doubletree by Hilton, Dunblane-Hydro reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Doubletree By Hilton, Dunblane-Hydro Hotel Dunblane
- Hilton International Dunblane
- Dunblane Hydro
- Hydro Dunblane
- Dunblane Hilton International
- Doubletree By Hilton, Dunblane-Hydro Scotland