We stayed 2 nights on the Prosecco special offer at the hotel. We were give a huge chocolate cookie at reception and had a lovely bottle of chilled Prosecco waiting in our room . The room was very clean but far too warm. Even keeping the heating off and the window open we did not get much sleep. Staff very helpful and friendly throughout the hotel. The Kailyard restaurant has fabulous food. Being a vegetarian with an allergy to mushrooms it was a delight to find the hotel has a seperate vegetarian menu as well as the normal menu. Breakfast was a bit dissapointing but overall an adequate selection.The staff at breakfast time seemed very overworked and our tea/coffee took some time to arrive and we had to remind the staff we were still waiting. The health club is seperate from the hotel so although I would have liked to use the pool it was just above freezing when we stayed and the prospect of leaving the warmth of the hotel to go outside to get to the pool and the same to return meant that I was a bit put off. Overall very good and will certainly stay there again.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Hilton EMEA, Orbitz, Travelocity, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Doubletree by Hilton, Dunblane-Hydro reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Doubletree By Hilton, Dunblane-Hydro Hotel Dunblane
- Hilton International Dunblane
- Dunblane Hydro
- Hydro Dunblane
- Dunblane Hilton International
- Doubletree By Hilton, Dunblane-Hydro Scotland