Stayed here on business and so had a twin room due to the hotel being very full of meeting delegates. It was small but well appointed but the way the room was set up I felt that every time someone walked down the corridor they were walking right past my head on the pillow! I used the small gym but had to use the swimming pool changing rooms to get changed which were soaking wet (obviously as they are for the swimming pool). It didn't have the feel of a pleasant spa hotel changing room, rather that of your local swimming pool. I wasn't inspired to get up for my early morning swim and opted for a lie in instead the next morning! The restaurant was fantastic, attentive staff (even bordering on too attentive!). Food was delicious and the wine good. Most definitely eat here if you're staying at the hotel.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton EMEA, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Doubletree by Hilton, Dunblane-Hydro reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Doubletree By Hilton, Dunblane-Hydro Hotel Dunblane
- Hilton International Dunblane
- Dunblane Hydro
- Hydro Dunblane
- Dunblane Hilton International
- Doubletree By Hilton, Dunblane-Hydro Scotland