My partner surprised me by booking a holiday at Dunblane Hydro for my Birthday.
The hotel is set in a beautiful location. The reception staff were very friendly and attentive. On entering our room we were pleased to discover that it was very tastefully decorated and the bed linen etc., was of a high quality. We were on the ground floor and looked out onto lovely shrubs that were in full bloom.
During our time in the cocktail bar we enjoyed the ambience of the room and the staff were friendly and efficient.
We dined in the Kailyard. We had both breakfast and dinner during our visits. We found the food to be of the best quality and most enjoyable. Again the staff were very attentive and helpful.
We used the leisure facilities and although the swimming pool was small it was adequate. The sauna and steam room were within easy reach of the pool. There were only four relaxers and these could do with updating. We did not use the gym so we cannot comment.
The only negative points about the hotel are - that there were always laundry cleaning trolleys in the bedroom corridors all day. A tray, with used dishes lay on the floor outside a bedroom door for 12 hours and was still there when we left.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hilton EMEA, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your Doubletree by Hilton, Dunblane-Hydro reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Doubletree By Hilton, Dunblane-Hydro Hotel Dunblane
- Hilton International Dunblane
- Dunblane Hydro
- Hydro Dunblane
- Dunblane Hilton International
- Doubletree By Hilton, Dunblane-Hydro Scotland