My partner and I recently stayed at the Dunblane Hydro for 3nights during the Easter hols and loved it. Room was nice, ground floor part of the Stirling wing, no complaints. Reception staff very friendly, staff @ spa really accomodating. Swimming pool is OK, not amazing, but good for a wee swim. Was always fairly busy with families and kids. We treated ourselves to a massage whilst there which was good value :) Hotel and grounds are gorgeous, very peaceful, lots of greenery, great view across Dunblane and hills in background. Short drive to Stirling town centre which is good for shops. We also drove to Loch Lomond which was 1hr scenic drive, another lovely peaceful place. Breakfast was ace in the hotel, lots of options. We didnt eat at the Hotel restaurant (Kailyard) but we did eat @ the nearby India gate which was v.nice. We also ventured into Bridge of Allan (5min drive) which has lots of cosy/decent restaurant options there too. Would definitely recommend this hotel to everyone.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton EMEA, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Cancelon, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Doubletree by Hilton, Dunblane-Hydro reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Doubletree By Hilton, Dunblane-Hydro Hotel Dunblane
- Hilton International Dunblane
- Dunblane Hydro
- Hydro Dunblane
- Dunblane Hilton International
- Doubletree By Hilton, Dunblane-Hydro Scotland