arrived at a glorius hotel in excellent condition. Beautiful entrance but lots of stairs to reception which is on the first floor, there is a lift to it, so use if u have suitcases. Very friendly and professional reception, we were given a lovely cookie on arrival. Hotel is in excellent condition, redone in 2009 and u can tell. Our room was on the 2nd floor facing the front, the gardens, try for a room here, theres an extension on the back of the hotel doesnt look as nice or have a nice outlook. We had a deluxe room, dressing gown slippers, good neutrogena toilettries and a whirlpool bath with seperate shower cubicle. Room very comfy. Had a meal in the kailyard restaurant by Nick Nairn, lovely but pricey, again great service. Try the cocktail bar for evening drinks. We went into Dunblane for something to eat but nothing there then went to Stirling and found only a few places open in the evening. However, had a great time, more than enough to do onsite with the leisure facilities, great food, wine etc. One of my favourite hotels, we will go back. A great base to explore this part of Scotland. Usual Hilton outstanding quality.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Hilton EMEA, Orbitz, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com, Agoda and Evoline ltd so you can book your Doubletree by Hilton, Dunblane-Hydro reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Doubletree By Hilton, Dunblane-Hydro Hotel Dunblane
- Hilton International Dunblane
- Dunblane Hydro
- Hydro Dunblane
- Dunblane Hilton International
- Doubletree By Hilton, Dunblane-Hydro Scotland